BYU vs Nevada thread.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MartyFunkhouser
    Disciple of RNGesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 18757

    #121
    I kind of agreed with cougjunkie that BYU's defense wasn't that bad last week, this week they have been awful.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

    Comment

    • Flystripper
      Degenerate Gambler
      • Nov 2008
      • 14094

      #122
      DiLuigi is our best player on O and it isn't even close. (and that is not a good thing) A year ago I would have never believed that would be the case.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #123
        Heaps has not been impressive. Of course that may be due to the sucky receivers. Oh and don't hand the ball off to kariya.

        Comment

        • USUC
          Chronic Poseur
          • Apr 2010
          • 8795

          #124
          Guys... BYU is among the worst teams in college football. I understand Nevada is good but this is unacceptable. I've seen two Division 1-AA schools play this year (James Madison, Villanova) and they are lights years away better than BYU as far as fundamentals go.

          Comment

          • CJF
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 8497

            #125
            Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            Heaps has not been impressive. Of course that may be due to the sucky receivers. Oh and don't hand the ball off to kariya.
            The receivers haven't been a problem today. I can't think of a drop at this point. Heaps is looking a little better this drive. 4th down will be interesting.
            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18488

              #126
              I hate this so much. We won't win this challenge.

              Comment

              • Flystripper
                Degenerate Gambler
                • Nov 2008
                • 14094

                #127
                I like going for it on 4th. Nevada can't pad their stats now.
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18488

                  #128
                  I'm changing my prediction. We win 3 games tops this year.

                  Comment

                  • CJF
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 8497

                    #129
                    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    I hate this so much. We won't win this challenge.
                    When the knee hits the ball is over the 35. Should be overturned, but you're probably right.
                    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                    Comment

                    • Flystripper
                      Degenerate Gambler
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 14094

                      #130
                      Originally posted by CJF View Post
                      When the knee hits the ball is over the 35. Should be overturned, but you're probably right.
                      I think we got it but I don't think we will get it
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

                      Comment

                      • MarkGrace
                        Grooveshark dick tease
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 31546

                        #131
                        Heaps has any easy first down if he takes the block.
                        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                        Comment

                        • LiveCoug
                          LA Ute loves me
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18488

                          #132
                          Down 28-7 at the half at home. This is like bsu and csu 2003.

                          Comment

                          • CJF
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 8497

                            #133
                            Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                            Down 28-7 at the half at home. This is like bsu and csu 2003.
                            21-14 at half.
                            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #134
                              How much does Chris ault respect our D?

                              Comment

                              • MarkGrace
                                Grooveshark dick tease
                                • Dec 2008
                                • 31546

                                #135
                                I have no idea why Kariya gets touches. None whatsoever.
                                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                                Comment

                                Working...