Originally posted by DU Ute
View Post
Non-Conference Scheduling rumors
Collapse
X
-
Meh, not really. It's just more comical to me that you think BYU would do that.Will donate kidney for B12 membership.
-
there is a mention of a 3 year deal between Wiscy and BYU on ESPN's Big 10 blog
The Pac-12 matchups -- along with a home-and-home against Virginia Tech (2017-18) and a soon-to-be-announced three-year agreement against an independent (reportedly BYU) -- give Wisconsin's schedule more weight entering the playoff era, where schedule strength matters will matter.
Comment
-
If it is, the neutral site will be in Milwaukee.Originally posted by LiveCoug View PostPlease be HHN.
"Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
-
I guess. I think I need to borrow your emoticon and make it my own. :livecoug:Originally posted by LiveCoug View PostYes, but that's still better (even if only psychologically) than a 2-1"Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault
"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors
Comment
-
Wisconsin and Maryland.Originally posted by Y84it View PostHearing rumors that the Wisconsin Series will be announced soon. Hope its true!
If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.
"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.
"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
Comment
-
-
Camp Randall is on my list. Haven't checked that one off yet. Excited to see "Jump Around."Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
Does anyone go to Maryland games anymore? I remember seeing some pictures of games at Byrd last year during games and the stadium was maybe 10% full.Originally posted by OceanBlue View PostBYU vs Maryland at Byrd would be awesome. That would be a crazy mix of fans. Terp fans considered the worst behaved fans in the ACC with BYU fans would be worth the drive to watch the action in the stands.
I'd think BYU fans would overwhelm Maryland fans.
Comment
-
There was a picture that showed the stadium almost completely empty. I have never been under the impression that Maryland is a good roadie. It isn't a football school.Originally posted by Portland Ute View PostDoes anyone go to Maryland games anymore? I remember seeing some pictures of games at Byrd last year during games and the stadium was maybe 10% full.
I'd think BYU fans would overwhelm Maryland fans.Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-
It's a great roadie! Of course my son lives in Baltimore.Originally posted by TripletDaddy View PostThere was a picture that showed the stadium almost completely empty. I have never been under the impression that Maryland is a good roadie. It isn't a football school.PLesa excuse the tpyos.
Comment
-
I remember ESPN showed a Miami @ Maryland game on Labor Day Monday Night last year, and Maryland ended up winning and the crowd was very good, then someone posted a picture on here of Maryland's empty crowd later in the year after they started losing every game.
Comment
Comment