LOL.
Oh my heck, it’s Utah Tech
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Lol. This thread is always funny to read after the game is over."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
So apparently, they were stealing our offensive play calls because of a former grad coach being at U-Tech. That makes me feel a little bit better about the poor showing in the first half.
But the defense. Damn.Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.
"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson
Comment
-
The defense is embarrassing.Originally posted by Green Monstah View PostSo apparently, they were stealing our offensive play calls because of a former grad coach being at U-Tech. That makes me feel a little bit better about the poor showing in the first half.
But the defense. Damn.
Fire someone, please.
Comment
-
That D is rough though, you have to admit. I feel like any organized football team, be it FBS or FCS, can pick up 4 ypc on the ground and will have some random WR wide open at all times who looks like every coach in America missed a 5 star.Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View PostLol. This thread is always funny to read after the game is over.
Comment
-
I don't know why college football hasn't joined the 21st century in allowing radios in the team captains' helmets like the NFL. The era of having to signal the plays in is over.Originally posted by Green Monstah View PostSo apparently, they were stealing our offensive play calls because of a former grad coach being at U-Tech. That makes me feel a little bit better about the poor showing in the first half.
But the defense. Damn.
Stanford is bad. But our defense may be worse."If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
-
During the radio pre-game, Riley Nelson and Wrubell were talking about the potential score for the game.
Nelson said that the most an FCS team had ever scored on BYU was 14 points. And I immediately knew that Utah Tech was going to hit over 20.
Comment
Comment