• Show
Clear All

LOL.

Comment

Good grief.

Comment

Whatll take to fire everyone

Comment

the celebration of weber beating utah state may have had some karmic effects
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

That was the clearest - "first effing down" - ever heard on live TV.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Lol. This thread is always funny to read after the game is over.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Haven’t watched the game yet, but my guess the defense was still really shitty. Giving up 400+ yards to Utah Tech seems not so good.

Comment

So apparently, they were stealing our offensive play calls because of a former grad coach being at U-Tech. That makes me feel a little bit better about the poor showing in the first half.

But the defense. Damn.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                    So apparently, they were stealing our offensive play calls because of a former grad coach being at U-Tech. That makes me feel a little bit better about the poor showing in the first half.

But the defense. Damn.
                    The defense is embarrassing.

Fire someone, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Lol. This thread is always funny to read after the game is over.
                      That D is rough though, you have to admit. I feel like any organized football team, be it FBS or FCS, can pick up 4 ypc on the ground and will have some random WR wide open at all times who looks like every coach in America missed a 5 star.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post

But the defense. Damn.
                        I don't know why college football hasn't joined the 21st century in allowing radios in the team captains' helmets like the NFL. The era of having to signal the plays in is over.

Stanford is bad. But our defense may be worse.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

My Dad learned how to weld - back in '73 - at Utah Tech.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

During the radio pre-game, Riley Nelson and Wrubell were talking about the potential score for the game.

Nelson said that the most an FCS team had ever scored on BYU was 14 points. And I immediately knew that Utah Tech was going to hit over 20.

Comment

Working...
                            X