Oh my heck, it’s Utah Tech

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Joe Public
    8.1 YPC
    • Apr 2011
    • 8531

    #1

    Oh my heck, it’s Utah Tech

    I didn’t see a game thread. Anyway, BYU just punted on its first series against an FCS school.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

    "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky
  • BigFatMeanie
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 7117

    #2
    And the Cougs just gave up a 60 yard pass

    Comment

    • Joe Public
      8.1 YPC
      • Apr 2011
      • 8531

      #3
      Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
      And the Cougs just gave up a 60 yard pass
      And are now trailing the Trailblazers.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

      "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

      Comment

      • BigFatMeanie
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 7117

        #4
        Lopini coughs up the ball on the cougars 35 yard line.

        Lovely.

        also, I think BYU got away with PI on the previous series.

        Comment

        • Jeff Lebowski
          Corporate lackey for Jesus
          • Nov 2008
          • 69723

          #5
          Really nice start.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

          Comment

          • Joe Public
            8.1 YPC
            • Apr 2011
            • 8531

            #6
            This is what this team is, unfortunately. I’m still hoping Conover gets some time in the second half.
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

            "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

            Comment

            • BigFatMeanie
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 7117

              #7
              Originally posted by Joe Public View Post

              And are now trailing the Trailblazers.
              Literally

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #8
                LOL.

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18488

                  #9
                  LOL.

                  Comment

                  • SteelBlue
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 8189

                    #10
                    BYU seems not great today. Bummer.

                    Comment

                    • Jeff Lebowski
                      Corporate lackey for Jesus
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 69723

                      #11
                      Keanu!

                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                      Comment

                      • Joe Public
                        8.1 YPC
                        • Apr 2011
                        • 8531

                        #12
                        A lead!
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                        "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                        Comment

                        • BigFatMeanie
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 7117

                          #13
                          Wow. Just wow.

                          We so poopoo right now.

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18488

                            #14
                            LOL.

                            Comment

                            • SteelBlue
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 8189

                              #15
                              Is a loss to an FCS team an auto coaching change?

                              Comment

                              Working...