The Big 12 expansion groundswell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

(Dammit... why don't we have a Big 12 smilie?!?)

So when do we find out when BYU is leaving for the Big 12?
    Looks like 2023. So hopefully we get one year with Oklahoma and Texas.

Comment

• Even though this feels a bit like marrying a high school crush after she's had a couple divorces and a few kids, I really am excited about this.

Comment

• Congrats, cougars. It will be fun to have the bigxii and the pac12 in Utah.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Even though this feels a bit like marrying a high school crush after she's had a couple divorces and a few kids, I really am excited about this.
          She's still pretty hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

She's still pretty hot.
            You should see the pictures of her on shaka's houseboat.

Comment

• What a great day. Now I need to find some Big12 stickers. I'm sure my Aggie friends might still have some leftover from a decade ago.
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• This doesn't feel the same without wally posting here anymore. Would really love to see how excited he is about the new opportunities for WVB.

Comment

Even though this feels a bit like marrying a high school crush after she's had a couple divorces and a few kids, I really am excited about this.
                        It still makes my nipples hard!
                        Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                        -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                        -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Till you realize your wife was her Miamaid advisor...................
                          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Is there a plan for the men's volleyball to eventually join the big12? I read that they will still be in the MPSF. Big 12 has volleyball right? Does BYU have a contractual obligation?
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              Is there a plan for the men's volleyball to eventually join the big12? I read that they will still be in the MPSF. Big 12 has volleyball right? Does BYU have a contractual obligation?
                              They do not have men's volleyball. I wouldn't want to leave the current situation for volleyball anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post

They do not have men's volleyball. I wouldn't want to leave the current situation for volleyball anyway.
                                Got it. Thanks.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X