Utes really struggling with recruiting.......

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LA Ute
    Receiver of Memory
    • Nov 2008
    • 19512

    #46
    Something deep inside me wants to scream, "We're doomed!" but I know junkie finds that offensive so I won't say it.
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden


    "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


    "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

    Comment

    • U-Ute
      Non member
      • Aug 2009
      • 2071

      #47
      Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
      Something deep inside me wants to scream, "We're doomed!" but I know junkie finds that offensive so I won't say it.
      Oh, he'll still find a way to be offended.

      Comment

      • U-Ute
        Non member
        • Aug 2009
        • 2071

        #48
        Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        That post is close to a month old, but I am glad you are keeping tabs on me.
        We have a rotating schedule.

        Comment

        Working...