BYU vs. Utah threads

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BoylenOver
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 9146

    #1486
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

    Comment

    • BoylenOver
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 9146

      #1487
      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

      Comment

      • BoylenOver
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 9146

        #1488
        "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
        "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #1489
          Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
          Dude has a Y tat on his wrist.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • BoylenOver
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 9146

            #1490
            "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
            "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

            Comment

            • BoylenOver
              Junior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 9146

              #1491
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

              Comment

              • BoylenOver
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 9146

                #1492
                "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 38003

                  #1493
                  I don't know where you find these things B.O. I'm half-convinced that you have a Cake Wrecks-like blog set up where people send them to you and you post them here.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • BoylenOver
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 9146

                    #1494
                    Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    I don't know where you find these things B.O. I'm half-convinced that you have a Cake Wrecks-like blog set up where people send them to you and you post them here.
                    Google and spare time. Lots of spare time.
                    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                    Comment

                    • venkman
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 2199

                      #1495
                      Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
                      Why is he wearing pads? Douche.

                      Apparently it's working with the ladies...so good for him?
                      "Remember to double tap"

                      Comment

                      • venkman
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 2199

                        #1496
                        Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                        yikes.
                        "Remember to double tap"

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #1497
                          that dude in front of popeyes is great. that pic is really good.

                          B.O. has forced me to bust out more from my reserve stash tomorrow.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Moliere
                            One man.....one pie
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 27899

                            #1498
                            Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                            A Blackberry? The gray hair isn't lying...
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69752

                              #1499
                              Originally posted by venkman View Post
                              yikes.
                              lol. That's a great photo.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              • Blueintheface
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 15382

                                #1500
                                Originally posted by venkman View Post
                                Why is he wearing pads? Douche.

                                Apparently it's working with the ladies...so good for him?
                                You ought to try having a conversation with said feminine hygiene kit (And he's one of the less stupid ones on uf.net)
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                                Comment

                                Working...