UteStar gets schooled on CB

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mormon Red Death
    BYU Delenda Est
    • Nov 2008
    • 8077

    #16
    Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Is SeattleUte a Top25 Utefans poster?
    Not ever since Fiyero's devious plans to bring him down over there have been enacted.
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

    "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

    Comment

    • Mormon Red Death
      BYU Delenda Est
      • Nov 2008
      • 8077

      #17
      Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
      IPU and I are top 25 posters.

      You figured out it took charm, class, and wit, didn't you?
      Your links post every day is the best post every day. You should do that here instead of there.
      "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

      "And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

      Comment

      • U-Ute
        Non member
        • Aug 2009
        • 2071

        #18
        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Epic beatdown!

        You call that "epic"? I was hoping for some serious disembowelment ColoUte style. That was a mere slap on the wrist.



        U-Ute

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #19
          Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
          Now, it is just bunch of people who lick each other's nuts.
          This explains why some of you are Top 25, I guess!
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • U-Ute
            Non member
            • Aug 2009
            • 2071

            #20
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            This explains why some of you are Top 25, I guess!
            Well, why should they get all the fun?

            Comment

            • Portland Ute
              Junior Member
              • Dec 2008
              • 5647

              #21
              Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
              Yah. There was a time when it meant something. You had real good posters like Ma'ake, Runnutz, and ColoUte that were the top guys.

              Now, it is just bunch of people who lick each other's nuts.

              *sigh*

              U-Ute
              I resent that. The "status" is meaningless, but you are being mean. Don't be mean.

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #22
                Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
                I resent that. The "status" is meaningless, but you are being mean. Don't be mean.
                He was being mean to me in another thread, too!

                Comment

                • UteStar
                  Sexiest Poster in Town
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 2419

                  #23
                  Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  Epic beatdown!

                  I was truly humbled by the replies that I got in that thread. I had no idea that I would piss off such legendary posters like CougMandoo, BYU Grounds and OSU Cougar. To show my remorse, I boardmailed them all autographed pics of me with this apology: "I am sorry for flaunting President Monson's love of the Utes in your face. It was childish and beneath me. You are right, I am wrong."

                  I have learned my lesson...don't go posting silly things because the collective wit of CB will come down on me like the fires from hell. Thanks YOhio for re-posting my embarrassment.

                  Comment

                  • YOhio
                    Hipster Mode
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26165

                    #24
                    Originally posted by UteStar View Post
                    "I am sorry for flaunting President Monson's love of the Utes in your face. It was childish and beneath me. You are right, I am wrong."
                    So President Monson really went to a Ute game? Maybe there is something to what SoonerCoug has been saying.

                    Comment

                    • U-Ute
                      Non member
                      • Aug 2009
                      • 2071

                      #25
                      Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      So President Monson really went to a Ute game? Maybe there is something to what SoonerCoug has been saying.
                      Not only that, he was the "SuperFan" of the game.

                      U-Ute

                      Comment

                      • UteStar
                        Sexiest Poster in Town
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 2419

                        #26
                        Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        So President Monson really went to a Ute game? Maybe there is something to what SoonerCoug has been saying.

                        Yes he did. It is also reported that he declined giving the end of the 1st quarter lockerroom prayer for Bronco. He left a note that said 'Good luck against TCU...you will need it!!!!!!'

                        Comment

                        • YOhio
                          Hipster Mode
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26165

                          #27
                          Originally posted by UteStar View Post
                          He left a note that said 'Good luck against TCU...you will need it!!!!!!'
                          Uh, oh! Mark Hoffman has been at it again.

                          Comment

                          • UteStar
                            Sexiest Poster in Town
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 2419

                            #28
                            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            Uh, oh! Mark Hoffman has been at it again.
                            uhm:

                            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            I don't get it.

                            Comment

                            • YOhio
                              Hipster Mode
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26165

                              #29
                              Originally posted by UteStar View Post
                              uhm:
                              Mark Hoffman was very well known for a scandal in the 1980's where he produced forgeries of early church documents. He also murdered a few church employees, but that's beside the point. I was implying that the note you referred to was a forgery by Mark Hoffman because I don't believe for one second that President Monson wrote it. Not one second.

                              So, Mark Hoffman + Forged note = lol!

                              Comment

                              • WashingtonCoug
                                Monsters like me
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 1489

                                #30
                                Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                Uh, oh! Mark Hoffman has been at it again.
                                Haha pwned again!
                                "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
                                —Abraham Maslow

                                Comment

                                Working...