UteStar gets schooled on CB

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #1

    UteStar gets schooled on CB

    Epic beatdown!

  • BoylenOver
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 9146

    #2
    Technically OSUCougar's post isn't true.
    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #3
      That post was awesome. I gave it a bunch of blue stars! archive it!
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #4
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        That post was awesome. I gave it a bunch of blue stars! archive it!
        I have heard through the grapevine that the Utefans.net archive and stars system is very political.

        Comment

        • DU Ute
          RIP CUF
          • Dec 2008
          • 7393

          #5
          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          I have heard through the grapevine that the Utefans.net archive and stars system is very political.
          I never bought that, I think it is just people who aren't particularly funny or insightful bitching because they don't get the props they feel they deserve. I've never met or befriended any of the mods that have archived my posts, but I have achieved Top 25 Status by working hard and pulling myself up by my bootstraps. I am like a god over there! You are all really lucky to have me here, but I'm sure you already realize that.
          "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
          "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
          "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

          Comment

          • Portland Ute
            Junior Member
            • Dec 2008
            • 5647

            #6
            Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
            I never bought that, I think it is just people who aren't particularly funny or insightful bitching because they don't get the props they feel they deserve. I've never met or befriended any of the mods that have archived my posts, but I have achieved Top 25 Status by working hard and pulling myself up by my bootstraps. I am like a god over there! You are all really lucky to have me here, but I'm sure you already realize that.
            I, too, am a "top 25 poster" over there. WHich I think is pretty embarrassing when you consider BamaFanInKy is also a Top 25 poster.

            It's really a scarlet letter rather than a red badge of courage.

            Comment

            • YOhio
              Hipster Mode
              • Nov 2008
              • 26165

              #7
              Originally posted by Portland Ute View Post
              I, too, am a "top 25 poster" over there. WHich I think is pretty embarrassing when you consider BamaFanInKy is also a Top 25 poster.

              It's really a scarlet letter rather than a red badge of courage.
              Is SeattleUte a Top25 Utefans poster?

              Comment

              • falafel
                loves to talk on things
                • Mar 2009
                • 37975

                #8
                Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                I never bought that, I think it is just people who aren't particularly funny or insightful bitching because they don't get the props they feel they deserve. I've never met or befriended any of the mods that have archived my posts, but I have achieved Top 25 Status by working hard and pulling myself up by my bootstraps. I am like a god over there! You are all really lucky to have me here, but I'm sure you already realize that.
                You post on another forum? Huh.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                Dig your own grave, and save!

                "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #9
                  Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
                  I never bought that, I think it is just people who aren't particularly funny or insightful bitching because they don't get the props they feel they deserve. I've never met or befriended any of the mods that have archived my posts, but I have achieved Top 25 Status by working hard and pulling myself up by my bootstraps. I am like a god over there! You are all really lucky to have me here, but I'm sure you already realize that.
                  There was a time when I wondered what it took to achieve "Top 25" status on UFN.

                  Then I went over there and looked at a sampling of the Top 25 posters.

                  Shortly thereafter I stopped wondering.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • BoylenOver
                    Junior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 9146

                    #10
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    There was a time when I wondered what it took to achieve "Top 25" status on UFN.

                    Then I went over there and looked at a sampling of the Top 25 posters.

                    Shortly thereafter I stopped wondering.
                    IPU and I are top 25 posters.

                    You figured out it took charm, class, and wit, didn't you?
                    "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                    "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

                    Comment

                    • DU Ute
                      RIP CUF
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 7393

                      #11
                      Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                      IPU and I are top 25 posters.

                      You figured out it took charm, class, and wit, didn't you?
                      Fiyero is as well. CUF has managed to attract the best and the brightest from Utefans, it is a testament to what a great site this is. JL should add a subtitle under CougarUteForum- "Now with X Top 25 Utefans.net posters!"
                      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                      Comment

                      • il Padrino Ute
                        Junior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 19161

                        #12
                        I'm no longer Top 25. I had a few bad weeks and it cost me.
                        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                        Comment

                        • SoCalCoug
                          Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5214

                          #13
                          Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                          I'm no longer Top 25. I had a few bad weeks and it cost me.
                          But you'll always be top 25 in our hearts.
                          If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

                          "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

                          "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

                          Comment

                          • il Padrino Ute
                            Junior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 19161

                            #14
                            Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                            But you'll always be top 25 in our hearts.
                            I appreciate that, I guess.
                            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                            Comment

                            • U-Ute
                              Non member
                              • Aug 2009
                              • 2071

                              #15
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              Shortly thereafter I stopped wondering.
                              Yah. There was a time when it meant something. You had real good posters like Ma'ake, Runnutz, and ColoUte that were the top guys.

                              Now, it is just bunch of people who lick each other's nuts.

                              *sigh*

                              U-Ute

                              Comment

                              Working...