X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love me some Sweden, but go USA!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      lol. Texans are dumb. I wonder where Maryland would fall on that list. Or California.
      Maryland is already beating Texas in the gold medal count. Stupid Texas.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

lol. Texans are dumb. I wonder where Maryland would fall on that list. Or California.
        Or whatever state Michael Phelps is from... (google search) Maryland!
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Or whatever state Michael Phelps is from...
          I wonder if that might be one of the states mentioned by DH
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• LOL.. USA nearly wins but goal called back and then Sweden absolutely hosed on their game winner seconds after. She was so onside it's not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Maryland is already beating Texas in the gold medal count. Stupid Texas.

How's NV doing in the metal count?
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Silver state, bro. We're good with metal. And homophones.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  Dunno. How's Idaho doing?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Silver state, bro. We're good with metal. And homophones.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Dunno. How's Idaho doing?
                      Gem state, bro- we don't need no metal, even though we are quite rich with silver, zinc, and lead.

Comment

• USWNT is dunzo. While I will never cheer against the US, I do think this team probably needed a little slice of humble pie. Unfortunately, they got the entire pie.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

USWNT is dunzo. While I will never cheer against the US, I do think this team probably needed a little slice of humble pie. Unfortunately, they got the entire pie.
                          If it had to be anybody, I'm glad it's Sweden. Heja Sverige!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Gem state, bro- we don't need no metal, even though we are quite rich with silver, zinc, and lead.
                            We've got Armstrong, so I know we're on the board at least.
                            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Israeli beats Egyptian judo. Unfortunately and, quite honestly not surprisingly, post match sportsmanship routines are not adhered to by the Egyptian.

Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Just read today that Oregon has more track athletes than 18 countries, we didn't need a graphic. Pac X people can just keep track of that stuff without visual reminders.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X