Her Name is Rio: The 2016 Olympic Games

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LiveCoug
    LA Ute loves me
    • Nov 2008
    • 18489

    #151
    I love me some Sweden, but go USA!

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37996

      #152
      Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      lol. Texans are dumb. I wonder where Maryland would fall on that list. Or California.
      Maryland is already beating Texas in the gold medal count. Stupid Texas.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Commando
        Explosivo
        • Feb 2009
        • 20748

        #153
        Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        lol. Texans are dumb. I wonder where Maryland would fall on that list. Or California.
        Or whatever state Michael Phelps is from... (google search) Maryland!
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

        Comment

        • smokymountainrain
          Impressive Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22593

          #154
          Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Or whatever state Michael Phelps is from...
          I wonder if that might be one of the states mentioned by DH
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18489

            #155
            LOL.. USA nearly wins but goal called back and then Sweden absolutely hosed on their game winner seconds after. She was so onside it's not even funny.

            Comment

            • Uncle Ted
              The Big 12 money shot.
              • Apr 2010
              • 28853

              #156
              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              lol. Texans are dumb. I wonder where Maryland would fall on that list. Or California.
              Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Maryland is already beating Texas in the gold medal count. Stupid Texas.

              How's NV doing in the metal count?
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • Donuthole
                Official Outgayer
                • Nov 2008
                • 25273

                #157
                Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                How's NV doing in the metal count?
                Silver state, bro. We're good with metal. And homophones.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37996

                  #158
                  Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  How's NV doing in the metal count?
                  Dunno. How's Idaho doing?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • Commando
                    Explosivo
                    • Feb 2009
                    • 20748

                    #159
                    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Silver state, bro. We're good with metal. And homophones.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #160
                      Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Dunno. How's Idaho doing?
                      Gem state, bro- we don't need no metal, even though we are quite rich with silver, zinc, and lead.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • Donuthole
                        Official Outgayer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 25273

                        #161
                        USWNT is dunzo. While I will never cheer against the US, I do think this team probably needed a little slice of humble pie. Unfortunately, they got the entire pie.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                        Comment

                        • LiveCoug
                          LA Ute loves me
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18489

                          #162
                          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          USWNT is dunzo. While I will never cheer against the US, I do think this team probably needed a little slice of humble pie. Unfortunately, they got the entire pie.
                          If it had to be anybody, I'm glad it's Sweden. Heja Sverige!

                          Comment

                          • Lost Student
                            BAND!
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 4324

                            #163
                            Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            Gem state, bro- we don't need no metal, even though we are quite rich with silver, zinc, and lead.
                            We've got Armstrong, so I know we're on the board at least.
                            "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

                            Comment

                            • Color Me Badd Fan
                              Senior Member
                              • Jan 2009
                              • 12519

                              #164
                              Israeli beats Egyptian judo. Unfortunately and, quite honestly not surprisingly, post match sportsmanship routines are not adhered to by the Egyptian.

                              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                              Comment

                              • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                                Time to camp
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 26082

                                #165
                                Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                lol. Texans are dumb. I wonder where Maryland would fall on that list. Or California.
                                Just read today that Oregon has more track athletes than 18 countries, we didn't need a graphic. Pac X people can just keep track of that stuff without visual reminders.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

                                Comment

                                Working...