Lakers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #4846
    Dwight looks good in gold.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #4847
      Have the lakers ditched the Sunday Home whites?
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #4848
        Mitch chewing on a toothpick, channeling his inner Riley Nelson
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #4849
          Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
          Have the lakers ditched the Sunday Home whites?
          I forgot about that. I didn't mind the Sunday whites. But I love the gold. Glad I got rid of my Sunday white jacket though.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #4850
            Man I hope Nash is okay. That looked bad. Effing Isaiah Thomas.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • The_Douger
              Athletic Supporter
              • Jun 2012
              • 5413

              #4851
              I freaking hate Isaiah Thomas.

              Both of them.
              Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

              Comment

              • Flystripper
                Degenerate Gambler
                • Nov 2008
                • 14094

                #4852
                I hate Time Warner. I move back to Cali excited to see every Laker game and now Time Warner is cock blocking me big time.
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                Comment

                • Non Sequitur
                  Where did I put my bodkin
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 5773

                  #4853
                  Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                  I hate Time Warner. I move back to Cali excited to see every Laker game and now Time Warner is cock blocking me big time.
                  I felt the same way when my Cinemax trial expired. Still, I think you're more invested in the Lakers than I am.
                  "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14094

                    #4854
                    This Time Warner Lakers deal sucks. I was able to watch more Lakers when I was in Chicago (NBA League Pass) than I will be able to watch here in SoCal this season. Time Warner even has a lockdown on NBA League pass broadcasts of the Lakers with the visiting announcers.

                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #4855
                      Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                      This Time Warner Lakers deal sucks. I was able to watch more Lakers when I was in Chicago (NBA League Pass) than I will be able to watch here in SoCal this season. Time Warner even has a lockdown on NBA League pass broadcasts of the Lakers with the visiting announcers.

                      I haven't paid attention much to the debate. I wish FiOS carried the channel then I wouldn't need league pass. That sucks though for you locals. RIP KCAL 9.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #4856
                        I get home and tune in to see the Lakers trailing, giving up easy open shots, and allowing dribble penetration into the paint. Dwight Howard is 2-9 from the FT line. I also saw back to back missed open threes on the same possession.

                        I think I will just blame Mike Brown. Seems like the right thing to do.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #4857
                          I forgot that Antawn Jamison was on the team!

                          I also forgot that Steve Blake is on the team.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #4858
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            I forgot that Antawn Jamison was on the team!

                            I also forgot that Steve Blake is on the team.
                            Steve Blake is so bad. He can't defend. He is scared to shoot. I hate our bench so much.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Donuthole
                              Official Outgayer
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 25268

                              #4859
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              I forgot that Antawn Jamison was on the team!

                              I also forgot that Steve Blake is on the team.
                              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              Steve Blake is so bad. He can't defend. He is scared to shoot. I hate our bench so much.
                              Relax. Now that Eric Maynor is healthy, Derek Fisher is available. Help is on the way.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #4860
                                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                                Steve Blake is so bad. He can't defend. He is scared to shoot. I hate our bench so much.
                                I can't believe how awful the D looks tonight. Everyone seems wide open. I thought mike browns one redeeming quality was defense.

                                The offense looks stagnant, also.

                                If Jax in town?
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...