Lakers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TripletDaddy
    sweet triple
    • Nov 2008
    • 58186

    #2806
    Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    He's now the best player to have never won a title. Jazz fans should rejoice at this!
    I think it is awesome that Lebron has improved tremendously. He is now firmly entrenched amongst the all-time greats that improved their game over the years.

    Way to go, Lebron! Keep up the good work (allegedly).
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #2807
      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      I think it is awesome that Lebron has improved tremendously. He is now firmly entrenched amongst the all-time greats that improved their game over the years.

      Way to go, Lebron! Keep up the good work (allegedly).
      IOW, you're basing the claim that he doesn't work on absolutely nothing.

      Thanks!
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • cougjunkie
        *Banned*
        • Nov 2008
        • 23223

        #2808
        DDD you are just trying to keep this thread longer than the MW2 thread. I know this because you are now using articles from Bleacher report as a legit source.
        *Banned*

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #2809
          Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          DDD you are just trying to keep this thread longer than the MW2 thread. I know this because you are now using articles from Bleacher report as a legit source.
          I think he was trying to bait you to come over here so we can talk about last night's game.

          You think the Spurs keep Manu? Do you want the Spurs to keep Manu? I think it's time to blow that whole thing up. I'd keep Parker and say sayonara to everyone else.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #2810
            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            DDD you are just trying to keep this thread longer than the MW2 thread.
            agreed.

            I know this because you are now using articles from Bleacher report as a legit source.
            To be fair, I'm pretty sure he was just trolling...and I took the bait.

            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #2811
              Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
              DDD you are just trying to keep this thread longer than the MW2 thread. I know this because you are now using articles from Bleacher report as a legit source.
              where were you last night? Spurs fell apart.

              Playoff time is ramping up. This forum sees most of its traffic once playoff time rolls around and the Jazz lose, Lebron refuses to shake hands, etc.

              In order to stay in step with the other thread, I should get 8 or 10 people to come here daily and post what time they will be watching TV that night.

              The more threads that are expressly dedicated to taking down this thread, the better. It takes a nation of millions!
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #2812
                Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                agreed.



                To be fair, I'm pretty sure he was just trolling...and I took the bait.

                You created drama where there is none. I simply posted the link to an interesting article and made an observation about the media's take on Lebron...a prediction I made last season, as well, and one that seems to have come to fruition.

                Your response was predictable though, true.

                How tortured must it be to be a Jazz fan that spends time defending a Cleveland Cavalier on a message board? lol.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • smokymountainrain
                  Impressive Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22593

                  #2813
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  You created drama where there is none. I simply posted the link to an interesting article and made an observation about the media's take on Lebron...a prediction I made last season, as well, and one that seems to have come to fruition.

                  Your response was predictable though, true.

                  How tortured must it be to be a Jazz fan that spends time defending a Cleveland Cavalier on a message board? lol.
                  Created a drama? I guess I missed that part. Oh well.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

                  Comment

                  • HBCoug
                    Peanut Gallery Asshat
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 2082

                    #2814


                    Kobe with 9 TOs thus far half way through the 3rd. Rest up for tomorrow night in Houston, boys.

                    Comment

                    • Surfah
                      Where's Wallace?
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 33726

                      #2815
                      Originally posted by HBCoug View Post


                      Kobe with 9 TOs thus far half way through the 3rd. Rest up for tomorrow night in Houston, boys.
                      It was a matter of time. I think we had won the 12 previous matchups. Westbrook torched us early. Shocker.
                      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                      -Turtle
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • FN Phat
                        I ♥ gateway sex
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 8691

                        #2816
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        In order to stay in step with the other thread, I should get 8 or 10 people to come here daily and post what time they will be watching TV that night.
                        Ahh, you are paying close attention to another thread that is threatening your all-mighty thread.
                        I'm your huckleberry.


                        "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                        Comment

                        • HBCoug
                          Peanut Gallery Asshat
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 2082

                          #2817
                          Nice box score for Fish tonight. 15 pts on 6-8 (3-3 from 3), 3 ast and 0 TO in 21 min. For as often as I'm pissed at him I figured I'd recognize a nice game by him too.

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #2818
                            Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
                            Nice box score for Fish tonight. 15 pts on 6-8 (3-3 from 3), 3 ast and 0 TO in 21 min. For as often as I'm pissed at him I figured I'd recognize a nice game by him too.
                            I returned home in time to see the final 8 minutes of the game. Looks like they had it well in hand by 4th quarter.

                            I think they win out on this road trip then come home and beat the Jazz on Friday.

                            Artest's injury looks somewhat problematic, though. In the post-game hallway interview for Lakers Live, he was limping around to get to the locker room.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • Surfah
                              Where's Wallace?
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 33726

                              #2819
                              Can we draft Jimmer please? Since none of our PGs right now play a lick of defense, we might as well take someone who can make shots. When is DWill's contract up? Summer of 2012 can't come soon enough.
                              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                              -Turtle
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              • TripletDaddy
                                sweet triple
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 58186

                                #2820
                                another mediocre road trip for these guys.

                                at this point I can only put my trust in Jax and Kobe that neither are interested in flushing an entire season down the drain due to lack of focus.
                                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...