Lakers

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #2311
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    SC beat Notre Dame, no?

    I suppose the Lakers could beat the Domerzz by more, though.
    Overall, the Fightin' Irish still ownz the Trojans.
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #2312
      Well, a nice 14-0 run (and counting)...Jazz fall apart again.

      Jazz mystique not enough to pull this one out.

      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #2313
        20-0 run. I think the jello's jiggling and the eggs are cooling.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 37992

          #2314
          What happened to Lamar Odom's eyebrows? I'll bet he gets sick of all that sweat pouring straight into his eyes all game.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #2315
            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
            20-0 run. I think the jello's jiggling and the eggs are cooling.
            I told everyone.

            The Jazz would be destroyed tonight.

            Jass fans did not prepare themselves. They held out hope. They thought the Jass might have a chance.
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #2316
              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
              I told everyone.

              The Jazz would be destroyed tonight.

              Jass fans did not prepare themselves. They held out hope. They thought the Jass might have a chance.
              Yup. The butter is hard. I couldn't have picked a perfect way to beat the Jazz. Keep it close for 3 so they have a glimmer of hope. And then tighten the vice on them and run them out of the building in the 4th and tear their hearts out.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #2317
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                Yup. The butter is hard. I couldn't have picked a perfect way to beat the Jazz. Keep it close for 3 so they have a glimmer of hope. And then tighten the vice on them and run them out of the building in the 4th and tear their hearts out.
                This is one of those losses wherein Sloan makes no adjustments, then afterwards he speaks to the media and turns on his team, telling the press that "some guys just didn't want to compete tonight." Meanwhile, Sloan sits on the bench during the 4th quarter breathing through his mouth and not doing much of anything.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • Surfah
                  Where's Wallace?
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 33726

                  #2318
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  This is one of those losses wherein Sloan makes no adjustments, then afterwards he speaks to the media and turns on his team, telling the press that "some guys just didn't want to compete tonight." Meanwhile, Sloan sits on the bench during the 4th quarter breathing through his mouth and not doing much of anything.
                  The good news is they just gave him an extension!
                  "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                  -Turtle
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #2319
                    Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                    The good news is they just gave him an extension!
                    sweet. gotta keep that guy around. He knows how to win the big ones. There is absolutely no reason to think that perhaps the club should go in a different direction after 20 years and zero championships.

                    Looks like free tacos for Laker fans. 6 points in the 4tgh quarter. I wonder if that is a franchise defensive record.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • falafel
                      loves to talk on things
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 37992

                      #2320
                      Magic doing his best Tracy Jordan impression in the San Manuel casino ad. lol.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                      Dig your own grave, and save!

                      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #2321
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        sweet. gotta keep that guy around. He knows how to win the big ones. There is absolutely no reason to think that perhaps the club should go in a different direction after 20 years and zero championships.

                        Looks like free tacos for Laker fans. 6 points in the 4tgh quarter. I wonder if that is a franchise defensive record.
                        As if playing Utah isn't a big enough deterrent, they have the least liked coach among players in the league.

                        And points 5 and 6 didn't come until the final minute.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #2322
                          Currently there are 5 teams over .500....in the ENTIRE Eastern Conference.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Surfah
                            Where's Wallace?
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 33726

                            #2323
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Currently there are 5 teams over .500....in the ENTIRE Eastern Conference.
                            But the leastern conference is so competitive now. They got 3 of the top 4 teams in the NBA.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • JohnnyLingo
                              La Naranja
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 3976

                              #2324
                              I'm glad this thread exists, if only to act as a constant reminder that Laker fans are insufferable, arrogant assholes when their team is good.

                              Napper's theorem is in full effect.

                              Carry on.

                              Comment

                              • FN Phat
                                I ♥ gateway sex
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 8691

                                #2325
                                Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                                I'm glad this thread exists, if only to act as a constant reminder that Laker fans are insufferable, arrogant assholes when their team is good.

                                Napper's theorem is in full effect.

                                Carry on.
                                I can't believe I am going to agree with this asshole but he is.......



                                Nevermind, I would rather be a Lakers fan.
                                I'm your huckleberry.


                                "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

                                Comment

                                Working...