Donald Sterling

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smokymountainrain
    Impressive Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22593

    #91
    Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    What an absolute jackass the guy is and if his racism had not gone public, he probably would have gotten his NCAAP award regardless of the fact so many claim they knew all along he was racist.

    Money talks. The known racist was going to get an award from the NCAAP. The known racist hired Doc Rivers and paid him big bucks and Doc knew he was a racist, just not public knowledge so I guess it was OK to take the money. Of course his girlfriend knew he was a racist, but I guess all the goodies made her look past that. I have also heard the guy was a contributor to democrats. Maybe he was to republicans too.

    Instead of trying to make amends by bashing Trump, he should sell the team immediately. Apologize and head of to a monestary. I still don't think that would change his image as an absolute jackass of the highest level.

    Note: I hope he only donated to democrats.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69718

      #92
      Originally posted by byu71 View Post
      What an absolute jackass the guy is and if his racism had not gone public, he probably would have gotten his NCAAP award regardless of the fact so many claim they knew all along he was racist.

      Money talks. The known racist was going to get an award from the NCAAP. The known racist hired Doc Rivers and paid him big bucks and Doc knew he was a racist, just not public knowledge so I guess it was OK to take the money. Of course his girlfriend knew he was a racist, but I guess all the goodies made her look past that. I have also heard the guy was a contributor to democrats. Maybe he was to republicans too.

      Instead of trying to make amends by bashing Trump, he should sell the team immediately. Apologize and head of to a monestary. I still don't think that would change his image as an absolute jackass of the highest level.

      Note: I hope he only donated to democrats.


      That article about Trump and an apology was satire.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • byu71
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22070

        #93
        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post


        That article about Trump and an apology was satire.
        Sorry, I just assume whatever you post is hard hitting accurate stuff. I don't have time to read the full context.

        I am too busy to do the in depth posting you do.

        Still doesn't change any of the things I said though, does it?

        Comment

        • old_gregg
          scaly man fish
          • Nov 2009
          • 16915

          #94
          Originally posted by byu71 View Post
          I don't have time to read the full context.
          what a revelation
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #95
            Suspended indefinitely and fined $5mm.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • falafel
              loves to talk on things
              • Mar 2009
              • 37988

              #96
              Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Suspended indefinitely and fined $5mm.
              Or $2.5M.

              Plus a likely forced sale.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

              Dig your own grave, and save!

              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

              Comment

              • byu71
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 22070

                #97
                Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                what a revelation
                LOL I know your intent, but think about it a bit. You just gave me a compliment.

                I congratulate you on having enough time to read through everything.

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #98
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Or $2.5M.

                  Plus a likely forced sale.
                  And a lifetime ban.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • ewth8tr
                    Reverend of Irreverence
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 2347

                    #99
                    Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                    I have also heard the guy was a contributor to democrats. Maybe he was to republicans too.
                    I hope he only donated to democrats.
                    He is a registered Republican, though he has given money to Democratic candidates as well.

                    "I don't mind giving the church 10% of my earnings, but 50% of my weekend mornings? Not as long as DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket is around." - Daniel Tosh

                    Comment

                    • LiveCoug
                      LA Ute loves me
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18488

                      #100
                      Wow. Hammer dropped.

                      Comment

                      • TripletDaddy
                        sweet triple
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 58186

                        #101
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post


                        That article about Trump and an apology was satire.
                        That is crappy satire. real satire should make light of both sides of the issue equally.
                        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • byu71
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 22070

                          #102
                          Originally posted by ewth8tr View Post
                          He is a registered Republican, though he has given money to Democratic candidates as well.

                          http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/th...iscrimination/
                          CRAP

                          Comment

                          • imanihonjin
                            Junior Member
                            • Jun 2013
                            • 3772

                            #103
                            I can't wait to see what the league is going to do to Jay-Z now.

                            Comment

                            • old_gregg
                              scaly man fish
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 16915

                              #104
                              sterling seems like a wang but this is dangerous precedent imo
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                              Comment

                              • byu71
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22070

                                #105
                                I have said, I don't have a lot of time and thus can't post anymore this afternoon. I am off to play golf. Most of you know where. I sincerely hope with all my might you are impressed. Especially my buddy and his toadie.

                                Comment

                                Working...