2012 NBA Playoffs: I love this game!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Colly Wolly
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 1824

    #331
    The refs are screwing Miami right now.

    Comment

    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
      Time to camp
      • Nov 2008
      • 26082

      #332
      I wish this game would have started at 7 instead of 9, I'd be there.

      We really need to merge central and mountain time zones. Where are the candidates running on important issues like this?!
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

      Comment

      • Surfah
        Where's Wallace?
        • Nov 2008
        • 33726

        #333
        Crazy half. Ugly officiating. If either of these teams were tough there would have been a fight.
        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
        -Turtle
        sigpic

        Comment

        • smokymountainrain
          Impressive Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 22593

          #334
          Originally posted by Surfah View Post
          Crazy half. Ugly officiating. If either of these teams were tough there would have been a fight.
          Either that or the players don't want to get kicked out of the most important game of the NBA Championship series. Maybe the assistant coaches should duke it out or something to prove they are tough.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #335
            I don't understand the defense the Thunder is playing. There is no way a team as young and athletic as they are should be getting torched in transition. Their defense on Lebron is stupid. I'd play him like Rondo. Let the dude shoot twenty footers because they keep closing out and giving up the drive. Worse they keep doubling from up top and giving up open threes.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #336
              Good thing Funk isn't watching. His head would have exploded on that last call.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #337
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                I don't understand the defense the Thunder is playing. There is no way a team as young and athletic as they are should be getting torched in transition. Their defense on Lebron is stupid. I'd play him like Rondo. Let the dude shoot twenty footers because they keep closing out and giving up the drive. Worse they keep doubling from up top and giving up open threes.
                You can't play him like Rondo because of the post-up option -- and that's where most of the open 3's are coming from. The only person that can really force Bron to take jumpers is Bron.
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • smokymountainrain
                  Impressive Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22593

                  #338
                  Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  Good thing Funk isn't watching. His head would have exploded on that last call.
                  Despite the fact that Harden hit James hard on the play and then on that rebound foul, Fisher pushed Battier into Durant and Battier got the foul.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #339
                    JVG just floated the option of going into a zone to force him out of the post-ups. The Heat are shooting it well enough tonight that they may force them out of it, but it's worth a shot because Bron is destroying their defense getting the ball on the block.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • smokymountainrain
                      Impressive Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22593

                      #340
                      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      JVG just floated the option of going into a zone to force him out of the post-ups. The Heat are shooting it well enough tonight that they may force them out of it, but it's worth a shot because Bron is destroying their defense getting the ball on the block.
                      It's crazy that the Thunder haven't tried it early and often against the inconsistent jumpshooting Heat.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

                      Comment

                      • fusnik
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 4475

                        #341
                        I've really enjoyed this series.

                        LeBron will have a triple double, guarding multiple positions, incredible player.

                        Comment

                        • fusnik
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 4475

                          #342
                          Durant bailed out, bet Stern mandated that call.

                          Comment

                          • DrumNFeather
                            Invisible Swordsman
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 8854

                            #343
                            Brooks needs to sit Harden down
                            "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

                            Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

                            Comment

                            • MarkGrace
                              Grooveshark dick tease
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 31546

                              #344
                              Bron getting forced into more jumpers now with OKC using Collison and Durant on him. I'd still go to the block if I were him -- also Heat need to run screens for him to get switches.
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                              Comment

                              • smokymountainrain
                                Impressive Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22593

                                #345
                                Westbrook. wow
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

                                Comment

                                Working...