NBA Playoffs 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • CardiacCoug
    вот так штука
    • Nov 2008
    • 11013

    #661
    Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    Bron Bron is such a lucky piece of shit. Nowitzki gets hurt, no Caron Butler, Mavs missing wide open looks, and the refs giving everything to the Heat. I've watched about 10 minutes of the finals so far and it has been a complete waste. Time to turn this shit off, I don't enjoy seeing the NBA getting destroyed.


    The NBA is more popular than it has been in a long time. Ratings are way up. Everybody hates or loves the Heat these days, but either way they are watching.

    Some great games this postseason and I think this will be another great finish.

    Comment

    • MarkGrace
      Grooveshark dick tease
      • Dec 2008
      • 31546

      #662
      Hot damn what a block from Wade.
      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

      Comment

      • CardiacCoug
        вот так штука
        • Nov 2008
        • 11013

        #663
        Damn DWade is amazing with the block on one end and finish on the other.

        Lebron is playing too unselfishly -- almost to prove a point. He needs to shoot the damn ball.

        Comment

        • Viking
          Banned
          • Jun 2009
          • 6470

          #664
          Let's go mavs, let's go!

          Comment

          • MarkGrace
            Grooveshark dick tease
            • Dec 2008
            • 31546

            #665
            Bron spending his 2nd straight 4th quarter as basically a decoy.
            So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #666
              That was a great pass from Bron. Now he can go back to deferring to Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller.
              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              • Surfah
                Where's Wallace?
                • Nov 2008
                • 33726

                #667
                What stupid offense by Dallas.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

                Comment

                • oxcoug
                  Dolphins Rape Hipsters
                  • Dec 2009
                  • 5309

                  #668
                  Hey if anyone has DeShawn Stevenson's cell phone or pager pls check in w/ the message:

                  When Dirk, Terry and Kidd are on the floor YOU are not the guy that shld be jacking two shots from distance in the last minute of an NBA finals game.

                  Also - when your teammates have successfully defended down to 3 seconds in the shot clock and Dirk is contesting Bosh on a 15 footer DO NOT climb Bosh's back and send him to the FT line for two easy points.

                  TIA.
                  Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

                  It can't all be wedding cake.

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #669
                    Dirty shot from Dirty Dirk. Still don't get why you don't defend with Bron there. Haslem offers you no size, length or strength advantage, and he's slower.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • CardiacCoug
                      вот так штука
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 11013

                      #670
                      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      Bron spending his 2nd straight 4th quarter as basically a decoy.
                      Yeah, it's OK to pass the ball, but Lebron is looking like he doesn't want to shoot.

                      Dirk just steps right past Bosh and Haslem whenever he wants -- I think Joel Anthony is the best defender on him.

                      Comment

                      • MartyFunkhouser
                        Disciple of RNGesus
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18754

                        #671
                        Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        Bron spending his 2nd straight 4th quarter as basically a decoy.
                        The criticism of Bron Bron coat tailing his way to a title was ridiculous in the 1st 3 rounds of the playoffs. In the finals, it has been completely legitimate.
                        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                        --Kendrick Lamar

                        Comment

                        • MartyFunkhouser
                          Disciple of RNGesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18754

                          #672
                          So where was Bron Bron in the 4th quarter?
                          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                          --Kendrick Lamar

                          Comment

                          • Viking
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 6470

                            #673
                            Nice. Two more.

                            Dirk is a warrior

                            Comment

                            • CardiacCoug
                              вот так штука
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 11013

                              #674
                              Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
                              So where was Bron Bron in the 4th quarter?
                              He's a 2-way player. He was locking down Jason Terry.

                              Comment

                              • Surfah
                                Where's Wallace?
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 33726

                                #675
                                Uh, Doyel vindicated. If I were him I would have asked Bron the exact same question again yesterday.

                                I did the same thing I did during game 2. I shut the game off when I thought it was over and headed to bed and then turned it back on. I am glad I did. Great finish again. For some low scoring and at times downright ugly possessions this has been a wildly entertaining series. I hardly watched any of the conference finals but I have watched every minute of the finals so far and didn't expect to.
                                Last edited by Surfah; 06-08-2011, 05:36 AM.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...