If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Amazing. PLus it undermines the legitmacy of the #4/#9 match up. Jimmer did, after all, drop 40+ agasint a top 5 team. Not giving him the award is sort of like saying the game really didnt deserve so much attention.
Amazing. PLus it undermines the legitmacy of the #4/#9 match up. Jimmer did, after all, drop 40+ agasint a top 5 team. Not giving him the award is sort of like saying the game really didnt deserve so much attention.
Lots of similar comments in the twitterverse. Apparently the AP thinks more of Jimmer and BYU than the MWC does.
Actually, I wouldn't mind them doing this more often. I like the thought of a mad Jimmer...it worked well against UNLV. Plus it makes the league look petty and provincial.
Actually, I wouldn't mind them doing this more often. I like the thought of a mad Jimmer...it worked well against UNLV. Plus it makes the league look petty and provincial.
Neither. Each MWC school nominates one player in hoops, and the home office decides. The source of your wrath should be Jevan Hedlund, MWC associate commissioner of communications, or Kim Melcher, the MWC director of communications.
Neither. Each MWC school nominates one player in hoops, and the home office decides. The source of your wrath should be Jevan Hedlund, MWC associate commissioner of communications, or Kim Melcher, the MWC director of communications.
No way would the MWC let something like politics or a school leaving for another conference effect their decisions.
That was T.J. Fredette, Jimmer’s older brother, and he just blew my fucking mind! Once I heard T.J. had a rap song, I fully expected to dive under my covers in shame as some loser tried to ride his brother’s coattails and stumbled his way through a few bars. But it was actually pretty dope. Probably won’t win a Grammy any time soon, but its still the best rap I’ve ever heard by someone who gets their religious beliefs from phantom golden plates. Shit must be pretty awesome in the Fredette household, Jimmer is the best player in the country, dropping 43 on the no. 4 ranked team, and T.J. is spitting hot fire like Dylon.
PS – the brotherly love in that video kinda gave me chills. Is that gay? Whatever. I didn’t have much care for BYU before. Didn’t dislike them, didn’t like them. Now? I can’t wait for the next person to knock on my door and ask me if I’ve found Jesus. We’ll be in Utah looking around for Him and catching Cougar games in no time.
Comment