The Official Jimmerphilia Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Surfah
    Where's Wallace?
    • Nov 2008
    • 33726

    #2521
    Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
    Sac-town fans go Chuck Norris with Jimmer.

    http://www.sactownroyalty.com/2011/1...s-about-jimmer
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37988

      #2522
      I liked these ones:

      Jimmer’s assists are actually a result of him throwing the ball off of teammates into the hoop.
      When Jimmer donates blood he asks for a handgun and a bucket.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • snowcat
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2009
        • 1348

        #2523
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        I liked these ones:
        I like this one.

        Santa's children have just finished writing their letters to Jimmer.
        One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

        Woot

        I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
        SU

        Comment

        • Jacob
          Junior Member
          • Oct 2009
          • 6801

          #2524
          Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
          At some point the CBA changed from 3-year guaranteed contracts for all first round picks with team option for a 4th year to just 2-year guaranteed contracts with team options for 3rd and 4th years. When was that?
          That happened last time around, 6 or so years ago. In effect, almost every team picks up every option.

          Comment

          • Pelado
            Bald not naked
            • Sep 2010
            • 21143

            #2525
            So who is buying the NBA Season Pass package solely to watch Jimmer?
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

            Comment

            • smokymountainrain
              Impressive Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22593

              #2526
              Originally posted by snowcat View Post
              I like this one.
              Some of these are pretty decent...

              After the home opener, William Howard Taft will become the frontrunner for the Republican nomination

              Jimmer arrived for a 2:00pm practice at 2:30. The rest of the team was then punished for being there 30 minutes early.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

              Comment

              • LiveCoug
                LA Ute loves me
                • Nov 2008
                • 18488

                #2527
                Kings scrimmage here:

                http://www.nba.com/live3/


                Should we move this thread to the sports bar?

                Comment

                • Indy Coug
                  Heartless Bastard
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 18747

                  #2528
                  What a scintillating display of half-assed fast break drills and crappy shots from 15-20 feet. Are they actually going to play?
                  Everything in life is an approximation.

                  http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #2529
                    Game on. Jimmer is the white guy.

                    Comment

                    • Indy Coug
                      Heartless Bastard
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 18747

                      #2530
                      "Big things are coming" Ummm.... OK.
                      Everything in life is an approximation.

                      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                      Comment

                      • Commando
                        Explosivo
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 20748

                        #2531
                        Sacramento Kings Breakers= pretty bad ass.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #2532
                          Jimmer did some good things and some bad things. I thought he played alright. Hit some nice 3's. Had one quarter with 7 points, hitting a 3, getting the FT line for 2 and then hitting a double pump runner in the lane.

                          One thing I noticed was that his teammates aren't used to catching passes. Lots of Jimmer's passes seemed to hit teammates that weren't expecting to get the ball. Speaks volumes about the chuckers on that team.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #2533
                            I liked what I saw out of Jimmer and thought most notably that he doesn't look out of place going against NBA guys. I like that he's still super aggressive w the ball when he gets it and is able to draw guys when he drives the lane and dishes under the basket. Like Surfah said, though, those guys need to learn how to catch a pass like they've done it before, though.

                            Sorry Jazz, you f*&ed up. I told you on my fb status before the draft and you didn't listen. Now you got a crap ton of Jazz fans watching the Kings instead this year. oops.

                            * I will say that he needs to rock a dark sock to make his cankles look slimmer. Just being honest
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • Commando
                              Explosivo
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 20748

                              #2534
                              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              Jimmer did some good things and some bad things. I thought he played alright. Hit some nice 3's. Had one quarter with 7 points, hitting a 3, getting the FT line for 2 and then hitting a double pump runner in the lane.
                              That turn around fade was pretty nifty, too.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                              Comment

                              • smokymountainrain
                                Impressive Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 22593

                                #2535
                                Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                I liked what I saw out of Jimmer and thought most notably that he doesn't look out of place going against NBA guys. I like that he's still super aggressive w the ball when he gets it and is able to draw guys when he drives the lane and dishes under the basket. Like Surfah said, though, those guys need to learn how to catch a pass like they've done it before, though.

                                Sorry Jazz, you f*&ed up. I told you on my fb status before the draft and you didn't listen. Now you got a crap ton of Jazz fans watching the Kings instead this year. oops.

                                * I will say that he needs to rock a dark sock to make his cankles look slimmer. Just being honest
                                Burks > Jimmer. Sorry, just being honest!
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

                                Comment

                                Working...