2023 NFL Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smokymountainrain
    Impressive Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 22593

    #121
    Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    Puka leads the league in receiving. Really quite amazing what he's doing.
    that's even after a 4 catch 26 yard day after Kupp returned.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

    Comment

    • Bo Diddley
      Senior
      • Jul 2012
      • 18802

      #122
      Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post

      that's even after a 4 catch 26 yard day after Kupp returned.
      And 8 for 154 against the Steelers. Not too shabby.

      Comment

      • smokymountainrain
        Impressive Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22593

        #123
        Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post

        And 8 for 154 against the Steelers. Not too shabby.
        he leads all nfl receivers in big plays (20+ yds) with 15 - just ahead of some pretty decent players like Tyreek Hill, Justin Jefferson and AJ Brown.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

        Comment

        • YOhio
          Hipster Mode
          • Nov 2008
          • 26165

          #124
          Tommy DeVito is such a great story. Like a Sopranos version of Linsanity.

          Comment

          • old_gregg
            scaly man fish
            • Nov 2009
            • 16915

            #125
            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Tommy DeVito is such a great story. Like a Sopranos version of Linsanity.
            the shots of him with his agent could not have been better.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

            Comment

            • MartyFunkhouser
              Disciple of RNGesus
              • Nov 2008
              • 18754

              #126
              Originally posted by old_gregg View Post

              the shots of him with his agent could not have been better.
              This is absolute truth.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

              Comment

              • jay santos
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 13652

                #127
                I guess you can't buy a single NFL game one off? Best options for watching Zach Wilson today? I know you guys have a way to beat the system.

                Comment

                • old_gregg
                  scaly man fish
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 16915

                  #128
                  Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                  I guess you can't buy a single NFL game one off? Best options for watching Zach Wilson today? I know you guys have a way to beat the system.
                  just buy redzone from youtubetv
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                  Comment

                  • USUC
                    Chronic Poseur
                    • Apr 2010
                    • 8795

                    #129

                    Comment

                    • USUC
                      Chronic Poseur
                      • Apr 2010
                      • 8795

                      #130
                      Pukamania is in full swing.



                      Ex BYU players are receiving an extraordinary amount of publicity lately. How Utah fans can still claim they are the only team in state that develops NFL talent is beyond me. But I hear it all the time still.

                      Comment

                      • Northwestcoug
                        Cocked and Loaded
                        • May 2011
                        • 18029

                        #131
                        Belichick is out. End of an incredible era. I thought this article did a great job of telling the Belichick story. And I agree with the tone: Brady allowed Belichick to do his less orthodox things well for so long, but without him Belichik's stubbornness and hubris prevented him from pivoting and continuing greatness in the twilight of his career.

                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

                        Comment

                        • Non Sequitur
                          Where did I put my bodkin
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5773

                          #132
                          Note to NBC: Screw you and screw your damn peacock. I hope people don't submit to this shakedown and subscribe to Peacock. I want this to be the least viewed playoff game in NFL history, and I want both the NFL and NBC to feel the pain.
                          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69718

                            #133
                            Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                            Note to NBC: Screw you and screw your damn peacock. I hope people don't submit to this shakedown and subscribe to Peacock. I want this to be the least viewed playoff game in NFL history, and I want both the NFL and NBC to feel the pain.
                            Agreed
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • beefytee
                              Board eye candy
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 7542

                              #134
                              Thanks for the reminder. Just turned out on.

                              Comment

                              • BigPiney
                                Huge Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 12368

                                #135
                                Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                                Note to NBC: Screw you and screw your damn peacock. I hope people don't submit to this shakedown and subscribe to Peacock. I want this to be the least viewed playoff game in NFL history, and I want both the NFL and NBC to feel the pain.
                                I found the stream elsewhere. Not paying for that

                                Comment

                                Working...