"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blueintheface
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 15382

    #10741
    Bullshit calls on Burks, both times.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

    Comment

    • BGRTHNUMEGO
      Junior Member
      • May 2010
      • 3670

      #10742
      Four straight missed FTs for NO. I wish I could watch those two teams try to suck worse than the other.

      Comment

      • LiveCoug
        LA Ute loves me
        • Nov 2008
        • 18488

        #10743
        Oh Jazz....

        Comment

        • BGRTHNUMEGO
          Junior Member
          • May 2010
          • 3670

          #10744
          WTH Tinsley? 11 seconds on the clock and he shoots a 20 footer.

          Comment

          • Blueintheface
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 15382

            #10745
            How the fuck are these fouls?
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

            Comment

            • BGRTHNUMEGO
              Junior Member
              • May 2010
              • 3670

              #10746
              Oh my...miserable call.

              Comment

              • UtahJazzFan88
                Jazz | Utes | Raiders
                • Oct 2011
                • 1678

                #10747
                Kanter has been absolutely terrible tonight. If he plays like this during the playoffs, then we might as well tighten up the rotation as far as bigs go.

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #10748
                  Holy hell, sap.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #10749
                    Didn't the Jazz do this last time they played the Suns? Good hell... learn how to finish these losers off.

                    Comment

                    • LiveCoug
                      LA Ute loves me
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 18488

                      #10750
                      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      Harris throws the worst oop in history.
                      bump

                      Comment

                      • BGRTHNUMEGO
                        Junior Member
                        • May 2010
                        • 3670

                        #10751
                        Harris throws the lob like Deron runs a 2 on 1.

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #10752
                          Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          bump
                          Ahhh!!!
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • UtahJazzFan88
                            Jazz | Utes | Raiders
                            • Oct 2011
                            • 1678

                            #10753
                            I know I'm a Jazz fan and all, but this officiating has been absolute shittastic in this 2nd half, like really I haven't seen any call go our way and every call PHX's way.

                            Comment

                            • BGRTHNUMEGO
                              Junior Member
                              • May 2010
                              • 3670

                              #10754
                              GS pulling away?

                              Comment

                              • LiveCoug
                                LA Ute loves me
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 18488

                                #10755
                                Come on W's! You can hold on!

                                Comment

                                Working...