Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Uh what the hell is going on?
    weird play. Millsap made an and 1 but the foul was actually on the floor and not on Millsap. So they took the bucket away and gave us the ball out of bounds. It was the right call.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• D-Fave is such a beast. I'm really excited for his future as a Jazz man.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Fun game and big win.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Say goodbye to the potential future starting point guard of the Utah Jazz, we just sold it away for a first round sweep to OKC/SAS.

Jazz doing their best to become an irrelevant 6-8 seed treadmill team for the next 5 years that won't spend a single season being relevant in the NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
            Say goodbye to the potential future starting point guard of the Utah Jazz, we just sold it away for a first round sweep to OKC/SAS.

Jazz doing their best to become an irrelevant 6-8 seed treadmill team for the next 5 years that won't spend a single season being relevant in the NBA.
            You're weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              You're weird.
              Those 2 home game gate receipts are really going to make the franchise. What a great move.

Comment

Those 2 home game gate receipts are really going to make the franchise. What a great move.
                A 14th pick in the draft is not going to make or break the Jazz. Good heavens man. You are a weird fan. Truly. Who cheers for their team to lose?

The Jazz still have a nice trade exception and some great young players. They will be fine.

Comment

A 14th pick in the draft is not going to make or break the Jazz. Good heavens man. You are a weird fan. Truly. Who cheers for their team to lose?

The Jazz still have a nice trade exception and some great young players. They will be fine.
                  The 14th pick can turn into a potential starter or a guy playing 20-25 solid rotation minutes a game as a backup. Anyone with a brain would take that over a sweep in the 1st round as an 8th seed.

And for who cheers for their team to lose? You haven't followed many really bad NFL teams have you? Every team's fans who has no chance at the playoffs want their team tanking to the 1st spot so you can turn your franchise around.

Same with NBA teams, Charlotte and Cleveland and New Orleans fans want their team with the best chance they can to get A. Davis.

Comment

The 14 pick doesn't concern me nearly as much as the GS pick. Losing that would really suck.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      The 14 pick doesn't concern me nearly as much as the GS pick. Losing that would really suck.
                      If we somehow magically get the GS pick I won't really care as much. But to not add any depth to this team at PG/SF in the draft would be a massive disappointment to a team that still needs pieces.

Comment

The 14th pick can turn into a potential starter or a guy playing 20-25 solid rotation minutes a game as a backup. Anyone with a brain would take that over a sweep in the 1st round as an 8th seed.

And for who cheers for their team to lose? You haven't followed many really bad NFL teams have you? Every team's fans who has no chance at the playoffs want their team tanking to the 1st spot so you can turn your franchise around.
                        Yes, cause that's a guarantee. LOL. Seriously. We are talking about the 14th pick here.

2011: Marcus Morris: D-leaguer, who knows
                        2010: Patrick Patterson: Meh
                        2009: Earl Clark: LOL
                        2008: Anthony Randolph: Meh
                        2007: Al Thornton: Meh
                        2006: Ronnie Brewer: Yeehaw!
                        2005: Rashad Mccants: Meh
                        2004: Kris Humphries: Yeehaw!

I don't know what you expect here. The Jazz have a TON of young talent already. They will be fine. The 14th pick of the 2012 draft is not going to make or break the Jazz. You are being ridiculous. And weird.

Comment

Yes, cause that's a guarantee. LOL. Seriously. We are talking about the 14th pick here.

2011: Marcus Morris: D-leaguer, who knows
                          2010: Patrick Patterson: Meh
                          2009: Earl Clark: LOL
                          2008: Anthony Randolph: Meh
                          2007: Al Thornton: Meh
                          2006: Ronnie Brewer: Yeehaw!
                          2005: Rashad Mccants: Meh
                          2004: Kris Humphries: Yeehaw!

I don't know what you expect here. The Jazz have a TON of young talent already. They will be fine. The 14th pick of the 2012 draft is not going to make or break the Jazz. You are being ridiculous. And weird.
                          Outside of Favors and Hayward's(somewhat inconsistent) development this season has played out in disastrous form. 2-3 weeks ago the Jazz were in a GREAT position to set up for the future. Good young developing players, the 8-9th pick, the 12-14th pick and a chance to package the picks to move up. Now we lose all those picks and we get a sweep to OKC in return. YEEHAW!

And this is one of the deeper drafts in the last 10 years, but I guess the Jazz have no use for Kendall Marshall or Perry Jones. Anyways I wouldn't mind having a Ronnie Brewer type player on this team, he'd get a lot of minutes or a Kris Humphries who is pretty much avging a double double this year. Thornton has had a solid career as well.

Comment

• I tend to agree with hsaru here, but I can't bring myself to root for the Jazz to lose when they are playing Burks and Favors down the stretch. And the playoffs could be very good for their long term success too.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Sorry, I can't get all up in arms about losing the 14th pick. I'm with Mark Grace, though, and it sucks that the Jazz will lose the 8th pick.

Anyway, the Jazz should easily be able to find someone Ronny Brewer caliber through free agency or trade, if that's what you are looking for.

Comment

Sorry, I can't get all up in arms about losing the 14th pick. I'm with Mark Grace, though, and it sucks that the Jazz will lose the 8th pick.

Anyway, the Jazz should easily be able to find someone Ronny Brewer caliber through free agency or trade, if that's what you are looking for.
                                I wouldn't be surprised to see GS' pick in the low 20s next year or high teens, really sucks. The Jazz's ability to get another quality starter hinging on 1 or 2 games, bummer.

GS with Curry, Klay Thompson, Jefferson, David Lee, Bogut. With solid backups in Dorrell Wright and B Rush. That is a decent team that if healthy will make the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X