"You Gotta Love It Baby" Official Jazz thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigPiney
    Huge Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 12366

    #19066
    Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Yeah, I've never liked the Rockets uniforms.
    Well both then. They need to burn them after their performance tonight and never wear them again.

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18488

      #19067
      Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      Well both then. They need to burn them after their performance tonight and never wear them again.
      Wrong. The jazz city jersies are awesome

      Comment

      • BigPiney
        Huge Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 12366

        #19068
        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        Wrong. The jazz city jersies are awesome

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #19069
          Are our expectations too high for Donovan in his first playoff action, of course, but I sure hope that this type of game really hits home with Donovan. You wanna be the alpha? Be the alpha.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • old_gregg
            scaly man fish
            • Nov 2009
            • 16915

            #19070
            turns out houston is really good
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

            Comment

            • LiveCoug
              LA Ute loves me
              • Nov 2008
              • 18488

              #19071
              Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
              Those are great too

              Comment

              • Sizzle
                #ThisIsY
                • Nov 2008
                • 9004

                #19072
                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                LOL. This could not have started off any worse.
                Technically, Ingles started the game with a long three, so the Jazz were up 3-0. Missing that would’ve been worse. But that’s about it.

                Comment

                • Color Me Badd Fan
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 12519

                  #19073
                  Gobert is -23 in this game. The Warriors figured him out last year and the Rockets have apparently done the same.
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                  Comment

                  • old_gregg
                    scaly man fish
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 16915

                    #19074
                    capela is dominating rudy
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                    Comment

                    • Blueintheface
                      Senior Member
                      • Sep 2009
                      • 15382

                      #19075
                      You’re right, OG. I don’t think there are 2 bigger assholes in the NBA.
                      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                      "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                      Comment

                      • Art Vandelay
                        Striving for mediocrity
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 10516

                        #19076
                        Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                        I've been saying ever since the playoff matchups came out how excited i was to watch Chris Paul do all the normal Chris Paul things at the the Vivent. If jazz fans think Russ is intolerable, wait until you get 2 games (sorry, it won't be 3) of playoff CP3, up close and personal.
                        Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        between cp3 and harden i hate this team more than i’ve ever hated another nba team
                        Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                        That was awesome.

                        Joe Ingles was money. Paul and Harden are assholes and get some ridiculous calls. Ingles going at it with CP3 was good. We have some tough guys in Jae Crowder and Ingles.

                        Love Gobert slapping Harden in the chest too. That was funny.
                        Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        CP3 dribbling the ball out of bounds right in the crucial final minute was probably my favorite highlight.
                        Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                        cp3 just fouled o’neal the rebound to the basket. wtf.
                        Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                        You’re right, OG. I don’t think there are 2 bigger assholes in the NBA.
                        SWISH

                        Comment

                        • old_gregg
                          scaly man fish
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 16915

                          #19077
                          Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                          SWISH
                          yeah that was a very bold take that cp3 would annoy an opposing fan base in the playoffs
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                          Comment

                          • Donuthole
                            Official Outgayer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 25268

                            #19078
                            Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                            SWISH
                            I think I speak for a lot of Jazz fans when I say am much less annoyed with Paul this year than I was last year. And since that was the entire point of your initial post (i.e. that Jazz fans were going to be more annoyed than ever with Paul now that they are facing him in a best-of-7 series), I think your SWISH was more like an airball that catches the bottom of the net and nothing else.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                            There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                            Comment

                            • Art Vandelay
                              Striving for mediocrity
                              • Jul 2009
                              • 10516

                              #19079
                              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              I think I speak for a lot of Jazz fans when I say am much less annoyed with Paul this year than I was last year. And since that was the entire point of your initial post (i.e. that Jazz fans were going to be more annoyed than ever with Paul now that they are facing him in a best-of-7 series), I think your SWISH was more like an airball that catches the bottom of the net and nothing else.
                              Ha. So Im DeMar Derozan. I'll go take a seat for the rest of the game.

                              Comment

                              • Art Vandelay
                                Striving for mediocrity
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 10516

                                #19080
                                What was Rodney Hood like with the Jazz? I honestly have no idea. I know he got minutes, but can't recall much about his game. Lots of reports coming out today, that he refused to go into the game last night when the Cavs were up 20. I hate (but expect) this kind of behavior from a washed up former superstar like Carmelo or Dwight Howard; Hood doing something like this on a team that should make it to the Finals, is very bizarre.
                                Last edited by Art Vandelay; 05-08-2018, 09:53 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...