No announcement yet.

Safety First! - BYU vs. Utah 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That win plus Bill Walton. Doesn't get any better.

Comment

The Utes are not real good. Maybe the two guys who are out hurt them. They look like a .500 team to me.

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
        The Utes are not real good. Maybe the two guys who are out hurt them. They look like a .500 team to me.
        I could not care less how good they are. They lost and we won. Let’s enjoy this for what it is. Long over due.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
          GFY!!! I told you!

yes, you did

Comment

Fuck the yewts. Way to go Cougs. No really, fuck the yewts.
            Last edited by Blueintheface; 12-16-2017, 11:32 PM.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                Fuck the yewts. Way to go Cougs. No really, fuck to he yewts.

Comment

So BYU has won 12 of the last 16 games? That’s pretty neat.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                    GFY!!! I told you!

Man that felt good. My voice is gone. The MC was rocking.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                      Yeah, I can see why the boobka doesn't want this game. By holding out those two guys he at least has an excuse.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Man that felt good. My voice is gone. The MC was rocking.
                        I’m still laughing at your line about Seljaas’ lesbian haircut.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
                          That win plus Bill Walton. Doesn't get any better.
                          Walton was loving Provo, campus, and the rivalry game. I enjoyed the game and the broadcast.

Can somebody find Yoeli some pickle juice? Cannot have him cramping up like that.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

A win against the Utes, even if they are down right now, feels good. The Utes were missing two, as were the Cougs were missing Nixon, Emery and Andrus.

Congrats to Dastrup. He has more offensive upside than Luke ever will.
                            "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

That was a fun game. Even my wife who isn't all that into sports is in love with Eli and Yoeli.

Watched the broadcast with Bill Walton this morning. His stream of consciousness ramblings aren't for everybody but I thought he was hilarious.

"Maybe Brigham Young is back there!" "This is the best I've ever seen Cannon/Hardnett/Worthington play!"

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                                That was a fun game. Even my wife who isn't all that into sports is in love with Eli and Yoeli.

Watched the broadcast with Bill Walton this morning. His stream of consciousness ramblings aren't for everybody but I thought he was hilarious.

"Maybe Brigham Young is back there!" "This is the best I've ever seen Cannon/Hardnett/Worthington play!"
                                How about his 5 minute rant about national parks as Utah cuts the game from 12 down to 5 and Bill does not mention anything going on during the game. Roxy had to reel him in when Pdas hit that first 3.
                                *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                                X