Safety First! - BYU vs. Utah 2017

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #46
    Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
    Dammit cj, why do you have to curse us every year in every sport.
    ESAD!!! We got this!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *Banned*

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69706

      #47
      Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      ESAD!!! We got this!
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • originalsocal
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2009
        • 1632

        #48
        Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        ESAD!!! We got this!


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Utah can SAD. We are going to win!!

        Comment

        • tooblue
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 5136

          #49
          Heard Tillman for Utah is out with a sore foot. This game will be interesting.

          Comment

          • CJF
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 8497

            #50
            My nine year old son now hates Bill Walton because of the BYU/Utah hat. He’s seriously mad. It’s cracking me up.
            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

            Comment

            • Omaha 680
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 11181

              #51
              I think Walton may have finally lost it.

              Also, I am very much enjoying this game right now.

              Comment

              • Flystripper
                Degenerate Gambler
                • Nov 2008
                • 14089

                #52
                You guys are nuts. Walton is a national treasure! Soooo this is fun.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Dyslexics are teople poo...

                Comment

                • Crockett
                  Junior Member
                  • Sep 2013
                  • 850

                  #53
                  WTH ESPN?! I set the DVR to record and the first 35 minutes go to womens volleyball?!

                  Comment

                  • Flystripper
                    Degenerate Gambler
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 14089

                    #54
                    Yeah that was BS. Lucky I was watching live. If you want to watch the first 15 minutes of the game the replay will be on the ESPN app or espn 3


                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

                    Comment

                    • Clark Addison
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 10310

                      #55
                      Originally posted by Crockett View Post
                      WTH ESPN?! I set the DVR to record and the first 35 minutes go to womens volleyball?!

                      To late for you this game, but whenever I will not be around for the beginning of an ESPN game, I always record ESPN News and ESPNU for the first hour, since they throw them over so often. This almost always ensures that I get the beginning.

                      Comment

                      • Crockett
                        Junior Member
                        • Sep 2013
                        • 850

                        #56
                        Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                        To late for you this game, but whenever I will not be around for the beginning of an ESPN game, I always record ESPN News and ESPNU for the first hour, since they throw them over so often. This almost always ensures that I get the beginning.
                        You are wise.

                        Comment

                        • Crockett
                          Junior Member
                          • Sep 2013
                          • 850

                          #57
                          Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                          Yeah that was BS. Lucky I was watching live. If you want to watch the first 15 minutes of the game the replay will be on the ESPN app or espn 3


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          If we hold on I will do that. It's a good thing that the volleyball match didn't go to a 5th set.

                          Comment

                          • Flystripper
                            Degenerate Gambler
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14089

                            #58
                            So far so good and everyone is safe.


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

                            Comment

                            • Omaha 680
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2011
                              • 11181

                              #59
                              Somewhat disappointed to only be up by 9 at half...but not too disappointed. All this with TJ scoring no points. I hope Utah continues their ice cold shooting.

                              Comment

                              • Omaha 680
                                Senior Member
                                • Jul 2011
                                • 11181

                                #60
                                Are these WCC refs? They are in love with the player control foul. Although that last one on Jashire was legit.

                                Comment

                                Working...