Pepperdine has won 7 games this year and is averaging like 60 points a game. This is super cool.
BYU Basketball 2016-2017
Collapse
X
-
-
Those charges are complete shit
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDyslexics are teople poo...
Comment
-
European step around a guy is a charge now... ok
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDyslexics are teople poo...
Comment
-
There are more problems than the refs but this is historically bad.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkDyslexics are teople poo...
Comment
-
-
How about lazy feet basketball players. I Hate TJ."Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."
Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.
Comment
-
-
How 'bout this team sucks.Originally posted by old_gregg View Postyou are an idiot"Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."
Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.
Comment
-
-
I hate this team.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
Comment