Take a Ride into the Danger Zone: Pilots vs. Cougars Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Blueintheface
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 15382

    #61
    Good grief.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

    Comment

    • byu71
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22070

      #62
      They can be very painful to watch. Here is hoping the second half is different.

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #63
        Foul. Rinse. Repeat.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • Blueintheface
          Senior Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 15382

          #64
          Worthington talking strategy with Haws. Lol.
          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

          "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18488

            #65
            stream is totally down for me now. Lame.

            Comment

            • Blueintheface
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 15382

              #66
              Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              stream is totally down for me now. Lame.
              You missed Worthington fouling 3 times in 2 minutes and BYU taking a 6 pt lead when he took his stupid ass to the bench.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

              Comment

              • old_gregg
                scaly man fish
                • Nov 2009
                • 16915

                #67
                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                stream is totally down for me now. Lame.
                i even changed my vpn location to the netherlands and it won't work
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                Comment

                • byu71
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22070

                  #68
                  This is a lot more fun to watch.

                  Comment

                  • Blueintheface
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2009
                    • 15382

                    #69
                    Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                    This is a lot more fun to watch.
                    For a few minutes anyway.
                    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                    "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                    Comment

                    • byu71
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22070

                      #70
                      Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                      For a few minutes anyway.
                      Yea, I thought about not saying anything.Dang it.

                      Comment

                      • Blueintheface
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 15382

                        #71
                        Lucky bullshit
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                        Comment

                        • Jeff Lebowski
                          Corporate lackey for Jesus
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 69730

                          #72
                          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          i even changed my vpn location to the netherlands and it won't work
                          Try Seattle. That worked for me.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                          Comment

                          • Blueintheface
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 15382

                            #73
                            Collinsworth in beast mode is very proficient...I'm guessing.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                            Comment

                            • PaloAltoCougar
                              Semper infra dignitatem
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 16938

                              #74
                              I would have enjoyed hearing what Rose said at halftime. The difference in intensity between the two halves is pretty remarkable.

                              Comment

                              • Blueintheface
                                Senior Member
                                • Sep 2009
                                • 15382

                                #75
                                Go on your mission, dork. Fuck that kid bugs me.
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                                "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                                Comment

                                Working...