Take a Ride into the Danger Zone: Pilots vs. Cougars Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HBCoug
    Peanut Gallery Asshat
    • Dec 2008
    • 2082

    #91
    I am often critical of Halford's game. I admit I thought he was undeserving of a D1 scholly earlier this year. He has played really well for several games in a row now. I still hate him handling the ball and think his jumping-jack defense is ridiculous, but his contributions have been huge for the past 5 games or so.

    Comment

    • smokymountainrain
      Impressive Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22593

      #92
      Halford is the anti-Exum. He's aggressive beyond his god-given ability.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69696

        #93
        Skyler is a goofball at times, but he is one tough basketball player.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • wapiti
          Junior Member
          • Apr 2012
          • 2064

          #94
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Skyler is a goofball at times, but he is one tough basketball player.
          He's a fine player against most WCC competition.

          Comment

          • old_gregg
            scaly man fish
            • Nov 2009
            • 16915

            #95
            Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            Halford is the anti-Exum. He's aggressive beyond his god-given ability.
            a max hall, if you will
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

            Comment

            • Pelado
              Bald not naked
              • Sep 2010
              • 21139

              #96
              Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              The quality of the stream has been significantly worse the last couple weeks than it used to be - lot's of pixelation, etc. I thought it was my wifi connection, but I switched to a hardwired connection and got the same pixelation in the same spots of the broadcast - so I'm guessing it's what's being streamed and not a connection problem.

              Anyone know why or have any suggested solutions?
              I contacted BYUtv and after a while they fixed it. Back to streaming in clear HD.

              Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              a max hall, if you will
              Hopefully with less coke.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

              Comment

              • Joe Public
                8.1 YPC
                • Apr 2011
                • 8524

                #97
                Bump.

                Time to put the kids to bed early. Go Cougars!
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

                "What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

                Comment

                • CardiacCoug
                  вот так штука
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 11013

                  #98
                  Bell and Pangos are sucking lately -- just 3/13 from the field tonight.

                  Comment

                  • Topper
                    Pre-Historic Man
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 11764

                    #99
                    Will the Pilots play stall ball?
                    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                    Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                    Comment

                    • old_gregg
                      scaly man fish
                      • Nov 2009
                      • 16915

                      #100
                      man that pass by kyle was sick
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                      Comment

                      • Blueintheface
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 15382

                        #101
                        Good BYU so far. I like it.
                        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                        Comment

                        • Omaha 680
                          Senior Member
                          • Jul 2011
                          • 11181

                          #102
                          KC Triple Double Watch: 4 reb and 6 assists in the first 9 min.

                          Comment

                          • Bo Diddley
                            Senior
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 18789

                            #103
                            Triple Double watch.

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #104
                              7 assists in 10 minutes?

                              Comment

                              • Bo Diddley
                                Senior
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 18789

                                #105
                                Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                                KC Triple Double Watch: 4 reb and 6 assists in the first 9 min.

                                Comment

                                Working...