Zags v. Cougs. #Topperhumor

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pelado
    Bald not naked
    • Sep 2010
    • 21139

    #106
    Love Chase not settling for the 3.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

    Comment

    • old_gregg
      scaly man fish
      • Nov 2009
      • 16915

      #107
      i hope kevin pangos gets aids
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

      Comment

      • Clark Addison
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 10303

        #108
        Right now is where the gong starts sounding in the Rocky theme song.

        Comment

        • Pelado
          Bald not naked
          • Sep 2010
          • 21139

          #109
          Nice no call on Pangos there.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

          Comment

          • The_Tick
            Made something of myself
            • Nov 2008
            • 7291

            #110
            Going to be a boatload of dudes fouling out of this game. Sheesh.

            Comment

            • TexTechCoug
              Carbonite
              • Nov 2010
              • 891

              #111
              Hoping Haws continues to find his midrange game and the free throw line.

              Comment

              • PaloAltoCougar
                Semper infra dignitatem
                • Nov 2008
                • 16935

                #112
                Originally posted by TexTechCoug View Post
                Hoping Haws continues to find his midrange game and the free throw line.
                I'll settle for keeping his TO's at five.

                Comment

                • Blueintheface
                  Senior Member
                  • Sep 2009
                  • 15382

                  #113
                  He really is a terrible ball handler. Man has Halford had a great game.
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                  "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                  Comment

                  • Pelado
                    Bald not naked
                    • Sep 2010
                    • 21139

                    #114
                    Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                    I'll settle for keeping his TO's at five.
                    Was there any contact on that last turnover?
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #115
                      Speaking of contact- what about that ghost call on Anson when dude did a spin move reverse layup? Still looking for the contact.

                      In other news, Halford gives a shit in crunch time despite not having broken any BYU career scoring records.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • Clark Addison
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10303

                        #116
                        Oh, I love KC.

                        Comment

                        • PaloAltoCougar
                          Semper infra dignitatem
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 16935

                          #117
                          I think burning clock at this point isn't a great idea. BYU loses its edge in intensity and they end up throwing up a poor shot at the end of the 35.

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #118
                            Hey announcers. STFU and don't jinx this!
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • old_gregg
                              scaly man fish
                              • Nov 2009
                              • 16915

                              #119
                              what a dog shit call
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #120
                                WTF were the coaches doing there? Run a GD offensive play, assholes.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...