So I counted and I am not even sure I am correct but 12 players have transferred or been removed from the team in the last 3 years. Could it be similar attrition in Salt Lake as to why Utah fans are so sympathetic to Howland?
Anyway, here's the list which will probably grow.
Matt Carlino
Drew Gordon
Chace Stanback
Mike Moser
Reeves Nelson
Anthony Stover
Ryan Wright
J'Mison Morgan
Brendan Lane
De’end Parker
Tyler Lamb
Josh Smith
That roster would beat this current UCLA team. As I mentioned before Howland has just 8 scholarship players. 4 are true freshman. 2 of which are damn lucky to be playing at all and if it weren't for the inept NCAA they wouldn't be. 3 of the other players are UNC transfers. Maybe Gasol will get to play now.
Anyway, here's the list which will probably grow.
Matt Carlino
Drew Gordon
Chace Stanback
Mike Moser
Reeves Nelson
Anthony Stover
Ryan Wright
J'Mison Morgan
Brendan Lane
De’end Parker
Tyler Lamb
Josh Smith
That roster would beat this current UCLA team. As I mentioned before Howland has just 8 scholarship players. 4 are true freshman. 2 of which are damn lucky to be playing at all and if it weren't for the inept NCAA they wouldn't be. 3 of the other players are UNC transfers. Maybe Gasol will get to play now.

Comment