BYU vs Zig Zags smoke 'em if you got 'em

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69687

    #61
    Originally posted by Viking View Post
    Mine is bigger than yours.


    That's what I thought you were saying all along.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • Viking
      Banned
      • Jun 2009
      • 6470

      #62
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post


      That's what I thought you were saying all along.
      Excellent! So it was obvious!

      Comment

      • Omaha 680
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 11181

        #63
        I was on a job site all day today and ended up missing my flight home. I was upset that I'm stuck in a hotel without my MHL adapter to plug my phone into the tv and watch the game. But then I checked the schedule and remembered we are plauing on the deuce. Thanks, Gonzaga, for getting us on ESPN!

        I have a couple hours to kill. Any dinner recommendations for St. Louis? Someone told me Pappy's smokepit, but they closed already.

        Comment

        • kccougar
          9262
          • Nov 2008
          • 7020

          #64
          Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          I was on a job site all day today and ended up missing my flight home. I was upset that I'm stuck in a hotel without my MHL adapter to plug my phone into the tv and watch the game. But then I checked the schedule and remembered we are plauing on the deuce. Thanks, Gonzaga, for getting us on ESPN!

          I have a couple hours to kill. Any dinner recommendations for St. Louis? Someone told me Pappy's smokepit, but they closed already.
          For a city the size of St Louis, the dining scene is disappointing. Where are you, downtown or out west?
          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

          Comment

          • cougjunkie
            *Banned*
            • Nov 2008
            • 23223

            #65
            Lower bowl tickets going for $10 now on KSL.

            BYU also released a few lowers top row for $20 a piece.
            *Banned*

            Comment

            • Omaha 680
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 11181

              #66
              Originally posted by kccougar View Post
              For a city the size of St Louis, the dining scene is disappointing. Where are you, downtown or out west?
              I'm by the airport. But I'll go downtown if it's worth it.

              Comment

              • kccougar
                9262
                • Nov 2008
                • 7020

                #67
                Blues City Deli

                The Good Pie

                or Fitz's if you like rootbeer. The food is fine but I would go for the rootbeer, brewed and bottled on site.
                "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                Comment

                • byu71
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22070

                  #68
                  I think we win. IF we don't, I won't be making any negative comments about Coach Rose.

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #69
                    Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                    I think we win. IF we don't, I won't be making any negative comments about Coach Rose.
                    You haven't followed the game threads, nobody trashes Rose. The popular people to trash during games are Charles Abouo, Brock Zylstra, WCC refs.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                      Time to camp
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26082

                      #70
                      Hey South Carolina you aren't going to win.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

                      Comment

                      • LiveCoug
                        LA Ute loves me
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 18488

                        #71
                        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        Hey South Carolina you aren't going to win.
                        Yup... this foul fest is annoying.

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #72
                          And the first cheap foul called on Chuck already. That one was for you HFN.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18488

                            #73
                            Give up already, Gamecocks!


                            LOL... And now a timeout?

                            Comment

                            • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                              Time to camp
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 26082

                              #74
                              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                              And the first cheap foul called on Chuck already. That one was for you HFN.
                              I hope Jay Santos kept his word and threw something on the court.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

                              Comment

                              • LiveCoug
                                LA Ute loves me
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 18488

                                #75
                                Abouo with 2 fouls... here comes Z.

                                Comment

                                Working...