The official (other) Broncos game thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kccougar
    9262
    • Nov 2008
    • 7020

    #16
    Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post


    Defensive breakdowns but hardly crap. SC will be gassed second half and we'll win by 10 plus.
    Agreed. They've moved the ball well and most of their perimeter shots have been well-contested.
    "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

    Comment

    • LiveCoug
      LA Ute loves me
      • Nov 2008
      • 18489

      #17
      That dude needs to stop hitting 3's

      Comment

      • CJF
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 8497

        #18
        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
        It is in HD. You (I'm guessing) have Dish. Dish doesn't offer ESPNU in HD. Punks.
        I have Directv. Looks like SD to me.
        A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

        Comment

        • Eddie
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2009
          • 8098

          #19
          Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
          Now like 4-10 I think but they hit 3 straight in there. Our perimeter defense continues to be lacking.
          They were 6-11 at the half. Now 7-12.

          Though BYU's defense seems a little better this half.

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18489

            #20
            Originally posted by CJF View Post
            I have Directv. Looks like SD to me.
            That is strange. I thought DTV offered ESPNU in HD? I'm 99% certain it is being broadcast in HD...

            Comment

            • kccougar
              9262
              • Nov 2008
              • 7020

              #21
              Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              That dude needs to stop hitting 3's
              I think he's the WCC leading scorer.
              "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

              Comment

              • CJF
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 8497

                #22
                Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                That is strange. I thought DTV offered ESPNU in HD? I'm 99% certain it is being broadcast in HD...
                It probably is HD. It is a crappy version though. When they show the entire court it looks a little blurry. When doing close ups it looks better.
                A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

                Comment

                • kccougar
                  9262
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 7020

                  #23
                  Santa Clara's coach is a nag. He has whined about every single call. That last Abuou shot was the third time he's claimed a BYU shooter's foot was on the line.
                  "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                  Comment

                  • Surfah
                    Where's Wallace?
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 33726

                    #24
                    Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                    Santa Clara's coach is a nag. He has whined about every single call. That last Abuou shot was the third time he's claimed a BYU shooter's foot was on the line.
                    That's funny. I noticed him pointing at the line as well. He was going nuts on Cusick's three in the first half. Made me wonder if he had a legit complaint.
                    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • higherroad
                      Junior Member
                      • Mar 2011
                      • 235

                      #25
                      Santa Clara's coach is the least liked in the entire Conference...

                      He's known as Coach Whining for good reason.

                      Just as I predicted...close 1st half(at SCU has done all season) blow out 2nd half...we did the same.

                      Beat 'em by 22 pts after losing at half-time vs their 3pt shooters.

                      Santa Clara has attempted the 3rd most 3 pt shots in the Country.

                      BYU has this game.

                      Gonzaga has shot very poorly vs LMU and in a close game on the road. Ashley Hamilton is back and tearing us up.

                      We'll see if we can pull it out...BYU will win by 20 on this pace...

                      Comment

                      • kccougar
                        9262
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 7020

                        #26
                        That was weird. SC's coach was all the way out to midcourt to yell at his player for putting up that airball before anyone even acknowledged the timeout.
                        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                        Comment

                        • Surfah
                          Where's Wallace?
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 33726

                          #27
                          I can't believe these WCC officials called that Davies flop.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • kccougar
                            9262
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 7020

                            #28
                            Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                            I can't believe these WCC officials called that Davies flop.
                            But I loved the reaction from Santa Clara's coach.
                            "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                            Comment

                            • kccougar
                              9262
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 7020

                              #29
                              That's how you break the press.
                              "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                              Comment

                              • Surfah
                                Where's Wallace?
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 33726

                                #30
                                Best move of the year by Davies.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...