BYU vs the Jim Rome Gauchos

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • snowcat
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 1348

    #16
    Let's play some defense.
    One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

    Woot

    I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
    SU

    Comment

    • Surfah
      Where's Wallace?
      • Nov 2008
      • 33726

      #17
      Typical start. Chuck is getting torched by OJ.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

      Comment

      • Blueintheface
        Senior Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 15382

        #18
        Chuck looks focused...on Christmas.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

        "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

        Comment

        • LiveCoug
          LA Ute loves me
          • Nov 2008
          • 18488

          #19
          Question: Has Noah ever missed a 15 foot jumper from the baseline?

          Comment

          • Blueintheface
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 15382

            #20
            Austin had too much sugar before the game.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

            Comment

            • Surfah
              Where's Wallace?
              • Nov 2008
              • 33726

              #21
              We look like shit.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Surfah
                Where's Wallace?
                • Nov 2008
                • 33726

                #22
                Brock could have fed Davies for a dunk, instead he charges.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

                Comment

                • LiveCoug
                  LA Ute loves me
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 18488

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                  Brock could have fed Davies for a dunk, instead he charges.
                  Are you 5 minutes behind or something?

                  Comment

                  • smokymountainrain
                    Impressive Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22593

                    #24
                    Davies looks like he's taking some sort of personal challenge to score on that 7'3" guy. He should probably stop now.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #25
                      Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Are you 5 minutes behind or something?
                      Probably just really mad at Brock, I'm guessing?
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • Surfah
                        Where's Wallace?
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 33726

                        #26
                        Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                        Are you 5 minutes behind or something?
                        I flipped over to X Factor for a minute.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • LiveCoug
                          LA Ute loves me
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 18488

                          #27
                          Nice end to the half.

                          Comment

                          • LiveCoug
                            LA Ute loves me
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 18488

                            #28
                            Not a single bench player has scored for the Cougs.

                            Comment

                            • LiveCoug
                              LA Ute loves me
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 18488

                              #29
                              Zylstra with the 6 point play

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #30
                                Zylstra... sittfdown.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...