The Huntsman Meadows Massacre - BYU v. Utah 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • originalsocal
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 1632

    #31
    Why do we not have anything riding on this as a board? I mean since we are no longer official rivals and all it seems fair that there should be some sort of reward/punishment for the winner/loser.

    Comment

    • Marvelous
      Junior Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 178

      #32
      I also think BYU will win.

      I grew up in Salt Lake and was in middle school during the mid-90's. It was tough to be a BYU fan during basketball season, but I was. I am loving every second of this Utah debacle and wish I still lived there to attend the game. But, alas, I'll be watching at home in Nebraska. Go Cougars!

      Comment

      • SteelBlue
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 8189

        #33
        Where can I find this game if I have Dish Network?

        Comment

        • PaloAltoCougar
          Semper infra dignitatem
          • Nov 2008
          • 16936

          #34
          The first five minutes will tell a lot about this year's Utah team. It's very possible (especially with Jiggly back--and I think DDD meant that as a compliment, not a typo--who doesn't like "jiggly"?) that the Utes will come out motivated, keep it close, and get the crowd, however modest, into it. BYU wins, but by less than Vegas predicts.

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #35
            Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            The first five minutes will tell a lot about this year's Utah team. It's very possible (especially with Jiggly back--and I think DDD meant that as a compliment, not a typo--who doesn't like "jiggly"?) that the Utes will come out motivated, keep it close, and get the crowd, however modest, into it. BYU wins, but by less than Vegas predicts.
            so you like this sort of thing:

            [YOUTUBE]1Kr4qqpR3OE[/YOUTUBE]
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            • Flystripper
              Degenerate Gambler
              • Nov 2008
              • 14089

              #36
              Originally posted by creekster View Post
              so you like this sort of thing:

              [YOUTUBE]1Kr4qqpR3OE[/YOUTUBE]
              WTF creekster!
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

              Comment

              • PaloAltoCougar
                Semper infra dignitatem
                • Nov 2008
                • 16936

                #37
                Originally posted by creekster View Post
                so you like this sort of thing:
                Well, just as there's good naked and bad naked, there's +/- jiggly. I'm certain DDD meant good jiggly.
                Last edited by PaloAltoCougar; 12-09-2011, 11:36 AM.

                Comment

                • creekster
                  It is NOT a monkey!
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22661

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                  WTF creekster!
                  Sorry.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                  Comment

                  • hostile
                    lollygagger
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 5736

                    #39
                    I've got my FIL's 4 tickets as he has to go to Vancouver so I'll have a close up view of the slaughter (right behind BYU's bench) I'm hoping my son picks up some good things from watching BYU for his game later that night.
                    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                    "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                    Comment

                    • kccougar
                      9262
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 7020

                      #40
                      I'm hoping one of you guys will get fresh pictures of the belching smoke machines during the player introductions.
                      "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

                      Comment

                      • hostile
                        lollygagger
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 5736

                        #41
                        Originally posted by kccougar View Post
                        I'm hoping one of you guys will get fresh pictures of the belching smoke machines during the player introductions.
                        I'm on it.
                        "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                        "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                        Comment

                        • Cutty
                          Junior Member
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 209

                          #42
                          BetOnline has BYU -20.5.

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #43
                            BYU fans are way over-confident and I don't like the tone. Owning the all-time record head to head against Utah won't mean anything tomorrow. This Ute squad isn't going to be impressed by the fact that BYU has been the better team overall in the history of the head to head rivalry. This Ute team is going to come out and fight like we have never seen then before. They are going to play with heart and leave it all out on the floor. I wouldn't be surprised to see a fight or two, simply due to the raw emotion. I know BYU fans will be mad at me for saying so, but this Ute team is dangerous. Throw out records. The Utes are in the PAC12. Don't sleep on them. I promise you Coach Rose won't get much sleep tonight.
                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • creekster
                              It is NOT a monkey!
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22661

                              #44
                              Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              BYU fans are way over-confident and I don't like the tone. Owning the all-time record head to head against Utah won't mean anything tomorrow. This Ute squad isn't going to be impressed by the fact that BYU has been the better team overall in the history of the head to head rivalry. This Ute team is going to come out and fight like we have never seen then before. They are going to play with heart and leave it all out on the floor. I wouldn't be surprised to see a fight or two, simply due to the raw emotion. I know BYU fans will be mad at me for saying so, but this Ute team is dangerous. Throw out records. The Utes are in the PAC12. Don't sleep on them. I promise you Coach Rose won't get much sleep tonight.
                              Is there a SU sound-a-like contest going on that I dont know about?
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                              Comment

                              • WashingtonCoug
                                Monsters like me
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 1489

                                #45
                                Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
                                Where can I find this game if I have Dish Network?
                                It obviously depends on your tier. I get it on channel 444 or something like that. I know it also on 216 if you have the sports package.
                                "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
                                —Abraham Maslow

                                Comment

                                Working...