The Huntsman Meadows Massacre - BYU v. Utah 2011

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • creekster
    It is NOT a monkey!
    • Nov 2008
    • 22661

    #16
    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
    I've never called you any of those names.
    You WERE waiting for permission? That's, well, COMICAL!
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

    Comment

    • YOhio
      Hipster Mode
      • Nov 2008
      • 26165

      #17
      Originally posted by The Notorious J.I.C. View Post
      But you are not BYU
      Yes I am.

      Comment

      • TripletDaddy
        sweet triple
        • Nov 2008
        • 58186

        #18
        Originally posted by creekster View Post
        You WERE waiting for permission? That's, well, COMICAL!


        get back to me when you aren't so old and conservative.
        Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

        sigpic

        Comment

        • YOhio
          Hipster Mode
          • Nov 2008
          • 26165

          #19
          Originally posted by creekster View Post
          You WERE waiting for permission? That's, well, COMICAL!
          I don't think you're stupid, old conservative.

          Comment

          • Top Ute
            Junior Member
            • May 2010
            • 2194

            #20
            Originally posted by The Notorious J.I.C. View Post
            Anything less than a 40 point win should be an embarassment for BYU(but not a moral victory for Utah).
            If we lose by less than 15 and keep BYU under 80, I'm gonna make a shrine for Brady Poppinga and sing his praises forever.

            Or at least until Idaho State beats us in our own crib.

            Comment

            • Omaha 680
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 11181

              #21
              It's rivalry week, baby! Can you feel it? The excitement seems to be reaching a fever pitch.

              Comment

              • il Padrino Ute
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 19161

                #22
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                OK people, we have to talk about it. Let's start by recalibrating how we define success or failure. I say if Utah keeps the margin under 20 points, that will be a moral victory. But of course, Rose could obliterate last nights 31 point Huntsman center worst-loss-at-home record if he wants to. Should be interesting.

                There is no such thing as a moral victory.
                "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #23
                  While searching KSL for tickets to this Saturday's game, I came across this politically incorrect gem:

                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • creekster
                    It is NOT a monkey!
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 22661

                    #24
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    While searching KSL for tickets to this Saturday's game, I came across this politically incorrect gem:

                    Einar looks like an anagram, not an actual name.

                    Apologies in advance ot all Einars posting here.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #25
                      Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      Einar looks like an anagram, not an actual name.

                      Apologies in advance ot all Einars posting here.
                      The interesting thing about that ticket is that the printed price reflects modern day market value. You don't see that very often.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • U-Ute
                        Non member
                        • Aug 2009
                        • 2071

                        #26
                        I find the title of this thread misleading, the implication being both sides will put up a fight.

                        During the initial assault on the wagon train, the emigrants fought back and a five-day siege ensued

                        Comment

                        • Katy Lied
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 9435

                          #27
                          Im interested in seeing the crowd numbers. Will BYU fans outnumber the Utes? I know plenty of Ute fans who have stuck with the team for 30+ years who will be going, so they'll be there.

                          The thinnest I've ever seen the MUSS is about 40 members. Wonder if this game will bring less of them.

                          Comment

                          • EuropeanFootballMale
                            Karate/Friendship Master
                            • Aug 2010
                            • 1339

                            #28
                            I think BYU will win

                            Comment

                            • il Padrino Ute
                              Junior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 19161

                              #29
                              Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              Einar looks like an anagram, not an actual name.

                              Apologies in advance ot all Einars posting here.
                              I went to high school with a guy named Einar. I didn't know him well, but enough to say hi in the hallway between classes.
                              "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                              "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                              Comment

                              • originalsocal
                                Senior Member
                                • Dec 2009
                                • 1632

                                #30
                                Originally posted by EuropeanFootballMale View Post
                                I think BYU will win
                                Don't go out on a limb or anything.

                                Comment

                                Working...