Noah Hartsock needs to____________

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KillerDog
    a.k.a. K-dog
    • Feb 2009
    • 4196

    #76
    Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
    That kind of had me confused since I occasionally follow NCAA Div I Women's volleyball and thought somehow BYU had won a couple of titles ('01 & '04) that I wasn't aware of in Women's volleyball. And that a female (not male) athlete made the transition from backline to be a great outside hitter (which would be unusual for a female but possible I suppose). Not sure if that argument works as well for men but I don't follow Men's volleyball.

    In case others got confused. A male volleyball player must have been referenced since BYU won it's NCAA titles in 2001 and 2004 in Men's Volleyball. Stanford won Women's volleyball titles in both 2001 and 2004.
    Sorry, men's player Fernando Pessoa. First libero at BYU in 2001 (first year of libero) and first team AA at outside in 2004. Currently a dentist in draper or something.

    Comment

    • Green Monstah
      Royal Rooter
      • Aug 2010
      • 13961

      #77
      Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
      Davies will be back.
      Gut feeling or are you in the know?
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

      "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

      Comment

      • Green Monstah
        Royal Rooter
        • Aug 2010
        • 13961

        #78
        Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
        He has a baby hook. He lacks lift to get it off amongst the big boys so he has modified his game to focus on his strengths. I don't think we need him as a post player on offense next year. I think he needs to add a controlled dribble drive to his arsenal.
        The beauty of a baby hook is that lift off required is minimal. The distance between created by your body creates the space needed to get off the shot. If he has one, then, it should probably get better.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

        "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

        Comment

        • camobmus
          Just back from the future
          • Dec 2010
          • 36

          #79
          Noah Hartsock needs to...

          not caress the back of opposing players with his pinky as he slows down.

          Comment

          Working...