bb recruiting

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Goatnapper'96
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 10924

    #946
    Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
    When are we going to hear about Aytes?
    Aytes is scheduled for another official visit. It is being reported that UNLV either has offered or is going to offer him and he is tripping there this weekend. No idea when he will make his decision but I would think his time is running short to do so. Hopefully, next week he will do so.
    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
    -General George S. Patton

    I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
    -DOCTOR Wuap

    Comment

    • Goatnapper'96
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 10924

      #947
      Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      I'm wondering the same and also wondering about a backup plan should go somewhere else. He was more of a done deal than Tummala was. It will suck if they don't get him.
      Backup plan is Kyle C at the 4!
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

      I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

      Comment

      • smokymountainrain
        Impressive Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22593

        #948
        Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
        Backup plan is Kyle C at the 4!
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

        Comment

        • Goatnapper'96
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 10924

          #949
          Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          Gotta get your best 5 on the court! Give me more Halford and perhaps Bartley and less Sharp or Worthington.
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

          I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

          Comment

          • Surfah
            Where's Wallace?
            • Nov 2008
            • 33726

            #950
            I think we can write off Aytes at this point.
            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
            -Turtle
            sigpic

            Comment

            • smokymountainrain
              Impressive Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22593

              #951
              Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              I think we can write off Aytes at this point.
              You shut your whore mouth!
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

              Comment

              • Goatnapper'96
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 10924

                #952
                Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                I think we can write off Aytes at this point.
                I might have written him off a long time ago. Kyle C is your deliverance at the 4!
                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                -General George S. Patton

                I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                -DOCTOR Wuap

                Comment

                • MarkGrace
                  Grooveshark dick tease
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 31546

                  #953
                  TDAWGCOUG (TDAWGCOUG):
                  Payton Dastrup has narrowed his list #BYU, Kansas, Florida, Ohio State, Virginia, Arizona and UCLA. @PDastrup
                  Update.
                  So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                  Comment

                  • Goatnapper'96
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 10924

                    #954
                    Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                    I think we can write off Aytes at this point.
                    I wonder if all the attention the kid got over the summer has him reconsidering even signing this summer? I wonder if he is evaluating whether or not he could go play a year at a prep school and perhaps be a recruit in the class of '14?

                    I know nothing of what he is thinking or what is going on, but from what little I can gather he has an offer from BYU and perhaps an offer from West Virginia, UNLV and Gonzaga. I think I read where he was offered by all those schools. I believe he tripped to UNLV and was supposed to trip to Gonzaga but he never made the Gonzaga trip. I have also read somewhere a UNLV fan or somethingoranother claiming that he has yet to get an official offer from UNLV. This causes me to wonder if he ever really go an offer from Gonzaga.

                    I think he goes to either BYU or elects to go play a year at a prep school thinking he is on the verge of becoming big time. My advice to him is take the BYU offer. I think the attention he is getting is directly proportional to the fact that schools just have scholarships to offer and many hope he might be able to contribute next year as he has a unique skillset. But I don't think he is really that good and if he misses this chance to go to BYU, it will become apparant to all just how good Kyle Collinsworth can be at the 4 for BYU!
                    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                    -General George S. Patton

                    I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                    -DOCTOR Wuap

                    Comment

                    • MarkGrace
                      Grooveshark dick tease
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 31546

                      #955
                      Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      I think we can write off Aytes at this point.
                      UNLV it is.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                      Comment

                      • cougjunkie
                        *Banned*
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 23223

                        #956
                        Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        UNLV it is.
                        And Napper is wrong again.

                        Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                        *Banned*

                        Comment

                        • MarkGrace
                          Grooveshark dick tease
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 31546

                          #957
                          Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                          And Napper is wrong again.

                          Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                          Next up...Dastrup.
                          So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                          Comment

                          • byu71
                            Senior Member
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 22070

                            #958
                            Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                            UNLV it is.
                            Is this kid LDS. At least he didn't pick a school over us because of the BCS.

                            Comment

                            • frank ryan
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 12352

                              #959
                              Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                              Is this kid LDS. At least he didn't pick a school over us because of the BCS.
                              No, but this loss is painful because BYU had this kid wrapped up before he hit the tournament circuit. Damnit

                              Comment

                              • frank ryan
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 12352

                                #960
                                I wish BYU still had Ambrosiano. Does anyone know if any walkons associated with the team who might earn a scholarship?

                                Comment

                                Working...