bb recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
    That's too bad. We knew he wasn't coming but it's sad to lose a nice player, especially to the utes.
    FIFY

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      FIFY
      Thanks.

Comment

• Welcome Jahshire Hardnet! Seems like a nice addition. 43% from three last year.

http://byucougars.com/m-basketball/j...ntent-play-byu

Comment

• I watched that highlight vid waiting for the part where he starts dropping dimes. Still waiting, needless to say.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            I watched that highlight vid waiting for the part where he starts dropping dimes. Still waiting, needless to say.
            I never watch those recruit highlight videos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              I watched that highlight vid waiting for the part where he starts dropping dimes. Still waiting, needless to say.
              poor man's L.J. Rose, perhaps?
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                poor man's L.J. Rose, perhaps?
                That is awfully poor!
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  That is awfully poor!
                  Yes. Yes, it is.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    Yes. Yes, it is.
                    His offense is supposed to be much better than LJ's. His numbers are for sure. His JC coach was interviewed yesterday and talked about how smart a player he is and that is why his offensive efficiency is so good. He knows when to shoot and when to pass. Also talked about how great of a kid and teammate he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      His offense is supposed to be much better than LJ's. His numbers are for sure. His JC coach was interviewed yesterday and talked about how smart a player he is and that is why his offensive efficiency is so good. He knows when to shoot and when to pass. Also talked about how great of a kid and teammate he is.
                      LJ had the horrible injury history that limited him. Hardnett appears to have escaped that thus far.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Heard some interesting things today. Mika is 100% gone. Rose is looking for a JC transfer to fill that spot. Hardnett is better than Emery.

Comment

• I hear from a few sources that Mika is quite the jerk IRL. That would explain a lot.

Adios. Enjoy your new career.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• So lame for Mika to leave and not play at least one more year.

Even if he miraculously makes an NBA roster I think he'll still regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              I hear from a few sources that Mika is quite the jerk IRL. That would explain a lot.

Adios. Enjoy your new career.
                              He's really great IRL. Super nice kid from an amazing family. His wife's a sweetheart too.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerDog View Post
                                He's really great IRL. Super nice kid from an amazing family. His wife's a sweetheart too.
                                That might be the first time ever that someone has acted one way to big money donors and their families and a different way to other people.
                                Get confident, stupid
                                -landpoke

Comment

Working...
                                X