2020 Post-Election Thread...let's talk about it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    Is it a coup yet, or do we need actual bodies?
    It's a coup, JL language cop be damned!

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Ah so this explains the Department of Defense purge:

But no big deal, right?
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Ah so this explains the Department of Defense purge:

But no big deal, right?
        what in the ever living fuck.
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          THIS IS AN ACTUAL COUP ATTEMPT!
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post

You mean they took over the government? Trump is still president??
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Sweet jesus, I hate Ted Cruz.
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                what in the ever living fuck.
                Unreal. I can't imagine a more important time to bring in the military.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Unreal. I can't imagine a more important time to bring in the military.
                  um yeah
                  Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Summary impeachment today and vote for removal tomorrow. Mike Pence will be President for two weeks or whatever.
                    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Uhmm Trump is still president

Comment

Come on. Republican senate majority leader in clear and unequivocating defiance to the sitting republican president at a critical moment. He deserves credit.

Meanwhile, protestors storm the capital building. Unreal.
                        mitch spoke up only when there was zero political risk to him in doing so. this should have happened two months ago.
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

But no big deal, right?
                          But they called the national guard in to tear gas peaceful protesting U.S citizens so that we could get this timeless image:

5e4627443c3abec9eb35dfaa7cf1c3e01c-trump-with-bible-dc-protests.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

These Maga yokels need to go.

Comment

• What a horrible, embarrassing day for America.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Remember when you were so sure all of this was no biggie?

Remember the sage words of SU?

We support his policies and not his words!. We didn’t elect a Boy Scout! Humor him it’s not a big deal! He’s going to leave without any issues!

Our government has been breached by thousands of fellow citizens, egged on by the sitting POTUS.

GOP needs to burn.

Comment

But no big deal, right?
                                Please tell me there's a more benign explanation to this than the one I'm dreading to contemplate...
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X