Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Post-Election Thread...let's talk about it

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
    FIFY
    The official GOP Twitter, but sure let’s be so happy the GOP picked up seats in the house!

    https://mobile.twitter.com/GOP/statu...90975266398210

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      Without question this effort to paint the election as fraudulent is the most damaging thing he has done. By a wide margin.
      And completely expected. Many of us are on record saying that he would only go kicking and screaming. Yet, having predicted that, I had no idea how damaging it would be. I think I underestimated the gullibility of people.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by fusnik View Post
        The official GOP Twitter, but sure let’s be so happy the GOP picked up seats in the house!

        https://mobile.twitter.com/GOP/statu...90975266398210
        Utah GOP Twitter posted something similar. They got blasted. Idiots.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment


        • #64
          With the silence of so many GOP leaders, this is a refreshing ember of GOP integrity:

          https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...y-sotu-vpx.cnn
          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

          Comment


          • #65
            Trump and his servants in the GOP have me worried with their efforts to delay certification. 4 years on and I’m still shocked about the willingness to attack our democracy.

            Comment


            • #66
              I just have one question post election:

              Will the Trump fanatics ever take down those blue Trump 2020 flags?


              I'm tempting to get some bright spray paint and deface them by spraying "loser" across each one...

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                I just have one question post election:

                Will the Trump fanatics ever take down those blue Trump 2020 flags?


                I'm tempting to get some bright spray paint and deface them by spraying "loser" across each one...

                I'd wait until Biden achieves his unstated goal of repealing the Second Amendment and confiscates the guns.

                Comment


                • #68
                  https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ta-pkg-vpx.cnn

                  When Rush Limbaugh starts bagging on the legal team, you know there's a problem. Trump is scorching the earth on both sides of the aisle. Smart Republicans have always known that Trump's not an ideologue and that he has no loyalty to the party, so it's fitting that their indulgence is not being rewarded. What we're now seeing from the Democrats is that they're distancing themselves from the AOC crowd, which is smart. It will be interesting to see whether the GOP is also smart and takes back the party and distances itself from Trump. I'm hoping they don't.
                  "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                    https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ta-pkg-vpx.cnn

                    When Rush Limbaugh starts bagging on the legal team, you know there's a problem. Trump is scorching the earth on both sides of the aisle. Smart Republicans have always known that Trump's not an ideologue and that he has no loyalty to the party, so it's fitting that their indulgence is not being rewarded. What we're now seeing from the Democrats is that they're distancing themselves from the AOC crowd, which is smart. It will be interesting to see whether the GOP is also smart and takes back the party and distances itself from Trump. I'm hoping they don't.

                    Trump is going to be the reason GA flips blue in its senate runoff.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Looks like the transition is officially beginning now.

                      https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ition-to-begin

                      Trump in two tweets wrote that he had asked his administration to begin the transition, though he did not concede his loss to Biden and said he would keep fighting.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                        Looks like the transition is officially beginning now.

                        https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ition-to-begin

                        lol that letter she wrote to Biden was so cringe and unprofessional. Can't wait until amateur hour is finally over.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                          Looks like the transition is officially beginning now.

                          https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ition-to-begin
                          Not quite!

                          https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...86969183621120

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                            Looks like the transition is officially beginning now.

                            https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ition-to-begin

                            Trump in two tweets wrote that he had asked his administration to begin the transition, though he did not concede his loss to Biden and said he would keep fighting.
                            Originally posted by fusnik View Post
                            Read it again - emphasis on the part bolded and underlined. I said that from the beginning.

                            I suppose I could've used a lot more words to say that Biden's effort to being the transition is now getting Fed support, while Trump continues to finish up his "due process" lawsuits. Either way - I'm just glad Biden can so some supported prep work now.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                              Read it again - emphasis on the part bolded and underlined. I said that from the beginning.

                              I suppose I could've used a lot more words to say that Biden's effort to being the transition is now getting Fed support, while Trump continues to finish up his "due process" lawsuits. Either way - I'm just glad Biden can so some supported prep work now.
                              This is reminiscent of the MAGA PR person Maggie Haberman tweeting last night that Rudy wasn’t painting an honest picture of the lawsuits to Orange Jesus.

                              Lots of people carry water for this clown.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Members of the GOP, honestly you sticking with this shit show?

                                https://mobile.twitter.com/marcorubi...38258509045761

                                Trump - UPenn
                                Pompeo - Harvard
                                Mnuchin - Yale
                                Esper - Harvard
                                Barr - Columbia
                                Ross - Yale/Harvard
                                Acosta - Harvard
                                Azar - Dartmouth/Yale
                                Carson - Yale
                                Chao - Harvard
                                Navarro - Harvard

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X