The lockdown collateral damage and death thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Donuthole
    Official Outgayer
    • Nov 2008
    • 25267

    #121
    Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    You guys made me watch 7 minutes of that before she triumphantly removed the kid's mask. Next time, please give a time stamp.

    I could not take her seriously, for she was not driving a car. And her eyebrows were distracting.
    Bro, drag the scroll bar until you see the mask removed. Then rewind ten seconds and watch. That's what I did.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

    There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69689

      #122
      Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
      How many total videos are there on Facebook with mothers barely containing tears, contending that their children wearing masks makes them easy prey for the traffickers? I, an infrequent Facebook user, have seen 2 or 3.

      https://www.facebook.com/savanna.haw...3109673959882/
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • smokymountainrain
        Impressive Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22593

        #123
        Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        I only made it through the first minute or so, waiting for her to say what she was going to say. Then I saw the video was over 20 minutes long. Nope. Not wasting my time on that. I'll find a different way to waste time.

        As for abductions, I don't know the exact percentage, but my guess is it's a lot closer to 99% than it is to 0%.

        Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        seriously. get to the point, woman. i made it about 3 minutes in before i gave up and while she talked a lot in those three minutes, she still never really said anything.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

        Comment

        • Pelado
          Bald not naked
          • Sep 2010
          • 21139

          #124
          Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          seriously. get to the point, woman. i made it about 3 minutes in before i gave up and while she talked a lot in those three minutes, she still never really said anything.
          You have so much more endurance. I could never last three minutes. Just ask my wife.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37979

            #125
            Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            You have so much more endurance. I could never last three minutes. Just ask my wife.
            Whoa, wait. Is that a sex joke???
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • old_gregg
              scaly man fish
              • Nov 2009
              • 16915

              #126
              Originally posted by falafel View Post
              Whoa, wait. Is that a sex joke???
              i thought it was a cardiovascular health and morbid obesity joke?
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69689

                #127
                Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Whoa, wait. Is that a sex joke???
                Sorry, you will need to ask his wife.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • Pelado
                  Bald not naked
                  • Sep 2010
                  • 21139

                  #128
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Whoa, wait. Is that a sex joke???
                  What a dirty mind you have!

                  Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                  i thought it was a cardiovascular health and morbid obesity joke?
                  My cardiovascular health is actually pretty good, considering my morbid obesity.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

                  Comment

                  • BigPiney
                    Huge Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 12365

                    #129
                    Originally posted by Donuthole View Post


                    Assuming the 800k reported missing is an accurate number, and assuming this breakdown from the NCMEC is accurate, what this means is that 0.5 to 1% of all teens run away from home, some multiple times per year.

                    I wonder how many of the 800k reported missing each year actually stay missing? Likely a fraction of a single percent. But there is no fear and there is no money in a reality where less than one tenth of one percent of children going missing each year.
                    yeah that 800K number is total fear porn.

                    Comment

                    • Donuthole
                      Official Outgayer
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 25267

                      #130
                      The lockdown collateral damage and death thread

                      Some interesting stats pulled straight from CA.gov:

                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                      There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                      Comment

                      • New Mexican Disaster
                        Suomalainen
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 4549

                        #131
                        In my neck of the woods we get a large number of foster kids that run away. As in maybe 1 of 3. Frequently they run away multiple times and often back to their bio families.

                        Comment

                        • SeattleUte
                          Faith crisis consultant
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 20837

                          #132


                          Lockdowns discredited.
                          When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                          --Jonathan Swift

                          Comment

                          • Now who’s the dean?
                            Pretty Good Guy
                            • Aug 2020
                            • 567

                            #133
                            Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                            Bummer. Most places won’t take cash now.

                            Comment

                            • SeattleUte
                              Faith crisis consultant
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 20837

                              #134
                              The data: lockdowns don't work. Duh. https://www.aier.org/article/lockdow...tudy-suggests/

                              But look at all the harm they've caused.
                              When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

                              --Jonathan Swift

                              Comment

                              • frank ryan
                                Senior Member
                                • Nov 2008
                                • 12357

                                #135
                                Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                                In my neck of the woods we get a large number of foster kids that run away. As in maybe 1 of 3. Frequently they run away multiple times and often back to their bio families.
                                A lot of times is it kids from the res?

                                Comment

                                Working...