No announcement yet.

2020 General Presidential Election Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rasmussen today giving Trump his only national poll lead since the race was set back in the spring:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...eral/national/

None of the other polls are as generous.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
      Rasmussen today giving Trump his only national poll lead since the race was set back in the spring:

lol Rasmussen is a joke. That shitty poll got my hopes up back when Mitt challenged Obama.

Oh look their crack analysis of that election is still up on their site...

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._obama_handily
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
        lol Trump looked like such a baby on 60 minutes. He really couldn't take a hard question and then he complained about past interviews with Joe Biden being too easy? The president wants a pass? Really? The funny part is that the subsequent 60 minutes segment with Joe Biden and Kamala Harris really did have challenging questions, too, that ranged from Kamala's liberal record in the senate and how she reconciles that with being Centrist Joe Biden's VP, to covid, the economy, and to Biden's remarks about the need for deep infrastructural change in America. All Trump could do was lie about how they 'spied on' his campaign (which Stahl correctly contested) and stomp out like a 4 year old. And then to have his assistant hand Leslie Stahl a bunch of random papers and act like it's his health plan? I missed that part, but I hope there was a narrator VoiceOver that said, Arrested Development style, "in fact, it wasn't his plan-- just a bunch of loose papers bundled together."
        It is interesting to watch the raw vs. the edited version side-by-side: https://streamable.com/nd8hrv

LOL@60 minutes. Who watches this sh*t?
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
          Rasmussen today giving Trump his only national poll lead since the race was set back in the spring:

Here is another fun Rasmussen poll...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            It is interesting to watch the raw vs. the edited version side-by-side: https://streamable.com/nd8hrv

LOL@60 minutes. Who watches this sh*t?
            LOL@ Trump. 60 Minutes tried to clean up the convo and make him semi-coherent: Trump does not acquit himself particularly well in the uncut video, either. Just huffing and puffing the same nonsense and gaslighting.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
              Tufts? Sounds suspect.
              Collect the data yourself then and offer it to Fox News when its radically different.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                Collect the data yourself then and offer it to Fox News when its radically different.
                Sounds like a lot of work. I'll pass.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• 2020 General Presidential Election Thread

#expandthecourt trending on Twitter. With lots of talk about adding 4 liberal judges within the first 100 days to bring the court to 7-6. Probably not the best way to entice the moderate vote over in what appears to be a closer-than-expected race. So dumb.
                    Last edited by Donuthole; 10-26-2020, 06:01 PM.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      Sounds like a lot of work. I'll pass.
                      Don't worry. I'm sure Fox News is on it already. We can all have a good laugh together when the story they come out with instead is how young people are surprisingly pro-Trump, so this is good news for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                        Only 8 days left.

13 days before election: national polls -- Biden up 8.5, Clinton up 5.6; six key battleground states -- Biden up by 4 points, Clinton by 4.1
                        12 days before election: national polls -- Biden up 7.9, Clinton up 4.6; six key battleground states -- Biden up by 4.1 points, Clinton by 3.8
                        11 days before election: national polls -- Biden up 7.9, Clinton up 3.9; six key battleground states -- Biden up by 4.1 points, Clinton by 3.8
                        10 days before election: national polls -- Biden up 8.1, Clinton up 3.8; six key battleground states -- Biden up by 3.8 points, Clinton by 3.8
                        9 days before election: national polls -- Biden up 8.0, Clinton up 2.6; six key battleground states -- Biden up by 3.8 points, Clinton by 3.6
                        8 days before election: national polls -- Biden up 7.8, Clinton up 2.9; six key battleground states -- Biden up by 4 points, Clinton by 3.5
                        Yeah, like Clinton Biden may get the popular vote but still lose the election.

Oh noes... Pennsylvania is falling to Drumpf:

I guess the good folks in Pennsylvania don't believe Joe when he says he isn't for banning fracking now.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          LOL@ Trump. 60 Minutes tried to clean up the convo and make him semi-coherent: Trump does not acquit himself particularly well in the uncut video, either. Just huffing and puffing the same nonsense and gaslighting.
                          Yeah, I only watched a couple of minutes of the raw video before I got bored, but it didn't do T-rump any favors
                          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            Yeah, like Clinton Biden may get the popular vote but still lose the election.

Oh noes... Pennsylvania is falling to Drumpf:

I guess the good folks in Pennsylvania don't believe Joe when he says he isn't for banning fracking now.

another bombshell from the 'Center for American Greatness,' huh?

Here are the real numbers in Pennsylvania: Biden's up by about an average of 6 points among all polls today.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com.../pennsylvania/

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              #expandthecourt trending on Twitter. With lots of talk about adding 4 liberal judges within the first 100 days to bring the court to 7-6. Probably not the best way to entice the moderate vote over in what appears to be a closer-than-expected race. So dumb.
                              How much of this gets the average voter up in arms though? People are sick of Trump and will vote him out. I doubt they aren't thinking about the SCOTUS. Since it looks like Dems will take the Senate, I worry expansion is all but assured. If they do, it will cost them in 2022 but they knew ACA would cost them in 2010 and they did it anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                Agreed, Democrats are their own worst enemy right now.
                                "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X