Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    Mitt is simply awesome.
    In this instance yes. In others, not so much...at least imo. Isn't that what makes America great though? Disagreement and resolution. This type of stuff should be the real MAGA movement. God bless Mitt Romney, in this case.

Comment

• i'm sure there are areas where i don't agree with mitt, but if so, it's either been a really long time since it's happened or i haven't seen or heard it. everything that dude says lately is money in my mind.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Yeah, Mitt has been money when talking about Trump. It's like he is the only adult in the Senate. Too bad it'll probably cost him reelection. #utahvalues

Comment

• One of the most positive indicators that Mitt is doing well is the number of truly awful people who hate him now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            One of the most positive indicators that Mitt is doing well is the number of truly awful people who hate him now.
            I'm just glad there is one person in politics who mostly aligns with my political views.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
              Yeah, Mitt has been money when talking about Trump. It's like he is the only adult in the Senate. Too bad it'll probably cost him reelection. #utahvalues
              Mitt is doing ok in the polls... he's higher than Lee but that isn't saying much. Utahns have short term memory like goldfish and so they will forgot by the time he comes up for reelection. Besides I suspect Mitt will be running for president anyway so MBN doesn't have to write him in.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Mitt is doing ok in the polls... he's higher than Lee but that isn't saying much. Utahns have short term memory like goldfish and so they will forgot by the time he comes up for reelection. Besides I suspect Mitt will be running for president anyway so MBN doesn't have to write him in.
                A real dilemma.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Part of me wants him to run again. I truly believe he'd be the best person for the job, and, if elected, he'd be younger than Biden was when he was elected. But I just don't think he could win the primary, let alone the general. Hopefully someone else emerges that is as good as he would be, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

• Hmmmmmm.

"So I wrote in a Senator's name who I thought had conducted themselves best throughout all of this . . . ."

Write in Mitt!!!
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                      Hmmmmmm.

"So I wrote in a Senator's name who I thought had conducted themselves best throughout all of this . . . ."

Write in Mitt!!!
                      That's nice but I'm glad people voted for Biden. I wish more people who voted 3rd party or wrote people in out of principle did as well. Trump is that awful No offense. And unlike Mitt, Corker was a bit of a coward and didn't do much to stand up to Trump, including being unwilling to vote for witnesses at the impeachment trial.

Comment

One of the most positive indicators that Mitt is doing well is the number of truly awful people who hate him now.
                        You know who hates Mitt? Utah Republicans, 64 percent disapprove, and you know who likes him? Utah dems, 84 percent approve.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post

You know who hates Mitt? Utah Republicans, 64 percent disapprove, and you know who likes him? Utah dems, 84 percent approve.
                          Wow, so 95% of Utahns dislike Mitt?
                          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I don't know why some of you guys have issues with the current Republican party

Comment

I don't know why some of you guys have issues with the current Republican party
                              I definitely have issues with portions/members of the current Republican party. Frankly - if we were lining up all of the policy positions and picking a side - I'd definitely pick more Republican sides than Democrat sides - which isn't to say I wouldn't pick some Democrat sides.

But when you get outside of policy positions and get into the politics and political maneuvering and personalities - Trump/Trumpism has the Republicans losing, and losing big (should I be using the term bigly, since we are talking Trump?). And that's losing big in spite of the "squad", Maxine Waters, and whoever else they've got among their crazies.

And this deep state nonsense - while I have my own opinion on the bureaucracy of government - has got to die a fast death. Silliness about the Rothchilds, Vanderbilts and/or Bill Gates (or whoever the latest craze includes) scheming to take over the world or running things behind the curtain is wild. Folks buying into that need to take a step back.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/s...198908420?s=19

Comment

Working...
                                X