Comrade Trump

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • creekster
    It is NOT a monkey!
    • Nov 2008
    • 22661

    #331
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    A consequence, not an accomplishment.
    A distinction, not a difference.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

    Comment

    • Goatnapper'96
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 10924

      #332
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      A consequence, not an accomplishment.
      Pride is concerned with who is right- humility is concerned with what is right.
      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
      -General George S. Patton

      I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
      -DOCTOR Wuap

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69706

        #333
        Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
        Pride is concerned with who is right- humility is concerned with what is right.
        Well, thank heavens for Donald Trump then.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Goatnapper'96
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 10924

          #334
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Well, thank heavens for Donald Trump then.
          Proverbs 16:4
          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
          -General George S. Patton

          I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
          -DOCTOR Wuap

          Comment

          • old_gregg
            scaly man fish
            • Nov 2009
            • 16915

            #335
            Originally posted by creekster View Post
            A distinction, not a difference.
            no.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

            Comment

            • creekster
              It is NOT a monkey!
              • Nov 2008
              • 22661

              #336
              Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              no.
              yes.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69706

                #337
                Don't take the bait, OG. Trust me on this one.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • creekster
                  It is NOT a monkey!
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22661

                  #338
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Don't take the bait, OG. Trust me on this one.
                  Bait? I am not trolling. I very rarely, if ever, troll. I just felt that OG's explanation and conclusion deserved a similarly well-considered reply is all.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69706

                    #339
                    Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    Bait? I am not trolling. I very rarely, if ever, troll. I just felt that OG's explanation and conclusion deserved a similarly well-considered reply is all.
                    I didn't say it was trolling.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • creekster
                      It is NOT a monkey!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22661

                      #340
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      I didn't say it was trolling.
                      Oh. Then I’m just not worth arguing with? Could be.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                      Comment

                      • falafel
                        loves to talk on things
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 37987

                        #341
                        Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        Bait? I am not trolling. I very rarely, if ever, troll. I just felt that OG's explanation and conclusion deserved a similarly well-considered reply is all.
                        Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        I didn't say it was trolling.
                        Not trolling, just dragging bait through the water.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                        Dig your own grave, and save!

                        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                        Comment

                        • Northwestcoug
                          Cocked and Loaded
                          • May 2011
                          • 18027

                          #342
                          Originally posted by falafel View Post
                          Not trolling, just dragging bait through the water.
                          Distinction, or difference?
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

                          Comment

                          • Jeff Lebowski
                            Corporate lackey for Jesus
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 69706

                            #343
                            Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            Distinction, or difference?
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                            Comment

                            • frank ryan
                              Senior Member
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 12374

                              #344
                              There was a pretty fascinating interview of NPR's Fresh Air today with this investigative journalist who's written a book about Trump and Russia. Here's the transcript. It's good reading if you're so inclined:

                              "The constellation of Russian connections circling around Planet Trump is quite extraordinary," says Guardian reporter Luke Harding. His new book is Collusion.

                              Comment

                              • old_gregg
                                scaly man fish
                                • Nov 2009
                                • 16915

                                #345
                                Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                There was a pretty fascinating interview of NPR's Fresh Air today with this investigative journalist who's written a book about Trump and Russia. Here's the transcript. It's good reading if you're so inclined:

                                https://www.npr.org/2017/11/21/56565...e-of-collusion
                                seems puerile
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

                                Comment

                                Working...