Comrade Trump

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BlueK
    Senior Member
    • May 2011
    • 7195

    #1831
    Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Heh. frank throwing in the towel too.
    "I say let's have dedicated thread for discussing all things Trump and Russia."


    By "all things" it clearly doesn't mean anything related to brilliant Trump diplomacy in North Korea using the advice of Putin's foreign minister. Good call.
    Last edited by BlueK; 03-01-2019, 08:43 AM.

    Comment

    • Walter Sobchak
      Adventurer
      • Oct 2009
      • 3815

      #1832
      Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      "I say let's have dedicated thread for discussing all things Trump and Russia."


      By "all things" it clearly doesn't mean anything related to brilliant Trump diplomacy in North Korea using the advice of Putin's foreign adviser. Good call.
      D0dRo_NUcAAGi21.jpg
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

      Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69735

        #1833
        Haha. Good work, Comrade Walter.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Commando
          Explosivo
          • Feb 2009
          • 20748

          #1834
          Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
          Heh. frank throwing in the towel too.
          I'm on your side! I even started a thread just for you!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

          Comment

          • frank ryan
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 12382

            #1835
            Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
            Heh. frank throwing in the towel too.
            Don’t be so daft.

            Comment

            • Commando
              Explosivo
              • Feb 2009
              • 20748

              #1836
              Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
              Don’t be so daft.
              NOBODY TALKS SHIT ABOUT RUSSIA IF WALTER OR I HAVE ANY SAY IN THE MATTER!
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

              Comment

              • frank ryan
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 12382

                #1837
                Trump administration has refused request for releasing documents related to security clearance shennanigans.

                White House counsel Pat Cipollone sent a letter to House Oversight chairman Elijah Cummings (D-Md.) on Tuesday rejecting the committee's request for documents on the process for granting security clearances to White House personnel, calling their demands "unprecedented and extraordinarily intrusive."

                "Although we are prepared to continue negotiations in good faith, the Committee seeks unilateral concessions without any offer of accommodation on its part, and then complains that the White House has refused to simply tum over everything the Committee inappropriately seeks. These actions suggest that the Committee is not interested in proper oversight, but rather seeks information that it knows cannot be provided consistent with applicable law. We will not concede the Executive's constitutional prerogatives or allow the Committee to jeopardize the individual privacy rights of current and fo1mer Executive Branch employees."
                Show less
                Why it matters: The House Oversight Committee announced in January that it would investigate the White House and Trump transition team's process of granting security clearances "in response to grave breaches of national security at the highest levels of the Trump Administration." Cipollone's letter is likely the first of many confrontations to come, as Democrats intent on probing every corner of Trump's life, business and presidency begin to ramp up their investigations.

                Cummings said last week that this would be his final voluntary request for the administration before the committee begins to issue subpoenas, per Politico.
                In a statement responding to Cipollone, Cummings said: "The White House's argument defies the Constitutional separation of powers, decades of precedent before this Committee, and just plain common-sense. The White House security clearance system is broken, and it needs both congressional oversight and legislative reform."
                https://www.axios.com/white-house-re...1f240c28f.html

                Comment

                • wapiti
                  Junior Member
                  • Apr 2012
                  • 2064

                  #1838
                  Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                  Trump administration has refused request for releasing documents related to security clearance shennanigans.



                  https://www.axios.com/white-house-re...1f240c28f.html
                  The unnecessary harassment of this administration from democrats and the media is in need of oversight and reform.

                  Comment

                  • falafel
                    loves to talk on things
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 37996

                    #1839
                    Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                    The unnecessary harassment of this administration from democrats and the media is in need of oversight and reform.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                    Dig your own grave, and save!

                    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                    Comment

                    • Commando
                      Explosivo
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 20748

                      #1840
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                      Comment

                      • BlueK
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2011
                        • 7195

                        #1841
                        https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-before-he-was

                        Comment

                        • frank ryan
                          Senior Member
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 12382

                          #1842
                          That poll was conducted to harass this poor, picked on trump administration. Can’t they be left alone?

                          Comment

                          • Commando
                            Explosivo
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 20748

                            #1843
                            I can't believe all those vaginas harassing Trump's poor little hands. This guy needs a break!
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                            Comment

                            • BlueK
                              Senior Member
                              • May 2011
                              • 7195

                              #1844
                              Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              That poll was conducted to harass this poor, picked on trump administration. Can’t they be left alone?
                              Read about Donald Trump's tax fraud accusations and learn more about the United States tax code with this easy-to-read timeline of events!


                              His own fans are not really even denying he's a crook when it comes to business. They just don't care.

                              Comment

                              • Commando
                                Explosivo
                                • Feb 2009
                                • 20748

                                #1845
                                Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                https://www.ais-cpa.com/tax-fraud-by...rump-timeline/

                                His own fans are not really even denying he's a crook when it comes to business. They just don't care.
                                I guess in the end it's easier to say you are cool with him being a POS than denying that he is one- that much is undeniable.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

                                Comment

                                Working...