Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that was a big clickbait production by her. I'm back to ignoring cable news.

Comment

• This is another example of how pursuing stupid non-stories and trying to build them into something only strengthens Trump's position. There are plenty of legitimately dumb hings he is doing to report on. Why do clowns like Maddow insist on playing into his narrative about the media?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Dude. Is that even possible?

I actually think she's smart but her bias and annoying reporting style make her unwatchable. I haven't seen her show in a long time (didn't watch tonight) but I remember it being an hour of slow/methodical randomly biased guesses with zero reporting...kind of like Hannity only slower and more masculine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          This is another example of how pursuing stupid non-stories and trying to build them into something only strengthens Trump's position. There are plenty of legitimately dumb hings he is doing to report on. Why do clowns like Maddow insist on playing into his narrative about the media?
          Because people like PAC, oxcoug and Frank Ryan won't stop asking for it?

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Let me clarify: I think Trump should release his tax returns and I have no problem with people continuing to ask for it. But implying there is some huge bombshell there without any evidence only plays into his hands. If he releases them all someday and there are no irregularities, then the media ends up looking like the birther movement.

And freaking Maddow teasing that she has Trump's "tax returns" and then producing an 11 year old document that has nothing unexpected? Moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
              I'm sure it's not going to be a studious verbatim reading of the taxes by Ben Stein.
              That would be fun. He really is funny.

Comment

I actually think she's smart but her bias and annoying reporting style make her unwatchable. I haven't seen her show in a long time (didn't watch tonight) but I remember it being an hour of slow/methodical randomly biased guesses with zero reporting...kind of like Hannity only slower and more masculine.

She's got a doctorate from Oxford. She's not dumb. I don't watch her. That was very misleading of her. I thought she had 2015's taxes.

Comment

No, I don't like "non-stories" being pursued. You and I disagree about being concerned over Russia's connections with Trump and his acolytes. That's fine, but I don't think that's a non-story. I want that shit genuinely investigated by congress.
                  2005 tax returns are more of a non-story, and not worth having an entire hour devoted to their discussion. I don't think people should be normalizing the all the bullshit that flows from this administration.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Sally is the most obnoxious pundit there is. Although she is good looking, I can't get to the remote to change channels fast enough

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                          She's got a doctorate from Oxford. She's not dumb.
                          No, she is dumb... She is risking going to jail for up to five years and being a felon:

"It shall be unlawful for any person to whom any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b)) is disclosed in a manner unauthorized by this title thereafter willfully to print or publish in any manner not provided by law any such return or return information," according to the U.S. code on unauthorized disclosure of information.

"Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution," the law reads.
                          http://thehill.com/homenews/media/32...ps-tax-returns

She is really dumb doing this given that Drumpf people have taken over the DoJ.
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I think Maddow would be at risk for prosecution only if she received the information directly from a current or former federal employee. Assuming there was an intermediary (or if the identity of the discloser is never revealed), no prob, I believe.

But if only the first two pages (the 1040 only, with none of the schedules) was disclosed, who cares? The numbers on those two pages wouldn't reveal anything to address or dispel concerns about Trump's relationship with foreign governments or entities. Given Trump's unequaled love of self-promotion, I remain confident there are details in his returns that are very troublesome or he would have followed the decades-long precedent of disclosure.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                              I think Maddow would be at risk for prosecution only if she received the information directly from a current or former federal employee. Assuming there was an intermediary (or if the identity of the discloser is never revealed), no prob, I believe.

But if only the first two pages (the 1040 only, with none of the schedules) was disclosed, who cares? The numbers on those two pages wouldn't reveal anything to address or dispel concerns about Trump's relationship with foreign governments or entities. Given Trump's unequaled love of self-promotion, I remain confident there are details in his returns that are very troublesome or he would have followed the decades-long precedent of disclosure.
                              I did not watch Maddow but frank ryan's favorite hour revealed that Trump filed a tax return in 2005 that is consistent with those in his tax bracket? I wonder if an investigation will be undertaken to determine how Maddow obtained Trump's tax return. That would be a wonderful use of taxpayer dollars.
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                                I did not watch Maddow but frank ryan's favorite hour revealed that Trump filed a tax return in 2005 that is consistent with those in his tax bracket? I wonder if an investigation will be undertaken to determine how Maddow obtained Trump's tax return. That would be a wonderful use of taxpayer dollars.
                                One question. Why would someone who has access to Trump's tax return and wants to provide juicy details about his shady business dealings ever leak a tax return from twelve years ago that probably pre-dates what he's been doing in Russia and doesn't show anything damaging? This doesn't pass the smell test. The only people who would have any interest in leaking tax information that doesn't make Trump look bad would be Trump himself or one of his friends -- with Trump's approval. Someone who wants to leak juicy info isn't going to risk it just to leak something that is actually nothing.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 03-15-2017, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X