Originally posted by tooblue
View Post
President Trump: Making America Great Again...
Collapse
X
-
"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
Ha. As if anyone needed another reason to hate the Cardinals.Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
-
Comment
-
Yeah, he had his own political show on MSNBC that was unwatchable. Cardinals? Meh. I can't remember every pulling for them. And they're from MO, so there's that.Originally posted by Clark Addison View PostOlbermann went wacky sometime over the past 20 years but I am Team Keith on this one.Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment
-
Kamala is a "million times worse" than Grandpa Joe "and everybody knows it"... she lied to us about Joe's mental capacity to serve as president!
I didn't know she was in this movie... but it makes sense she was.
"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
A million times worse than the already worst president in US history? That's off the charts terrible."...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
"You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
- SeattleUte
Comment
-
You can often tell just how dumb someone is by the depth of their hyperbole.Originally posted by Northwestcoug View PostA million times worse than the already worst president in US history? That's off the charts terrible."There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment
-
Yeah, yeah, yeah... Polls. Let me post some of those for ya.Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
"Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
This is the best course.Originally posted by BlueK View Post
From July 1-3?
No point in arguing with a data idiot though. Carry on with the delusion
The Trump Campaign sent out a memo telling its people to expect a Kamala honeymoon where she will close whatever gap exists (how do we know since he has yet to be the nominee) or ever go ahead of Trump. Sounds like an effort to anticipate some discouraging news coming out over the next week. Obviously they will be trying to hone their attacks (Trump is now calling her Lyin' Kamala - SAD & LAME) to hit back against that. Timing wise, the Dem convention comes in mid-August, giving the Dems the attention of the electorate, especially when Kamala speaks. Little time to rewrite a whole strategy.Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!
For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.
Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."
Comment
-
Krooked KamalaOriginally posted by myboynoah View Post
This is the best course.
The Trump Campaign sent out a memo telling its people to expect a Kamala honeymoon where she will close whatever gap exists (how do we know since he has yet to be the nominee) or ever go ahead of Trump. Sounds like an effort to anticipate some discouraging news coming out over the next week. Obviously they will be trying to hone their attacks (Trump is now calling her Lyin' Kamala - SAD & LAME) to hit back against that. Timing wise, the Dem convention comes in mid-August, giving the Dems the attention of the electorate, especially when Kamala speaks. Little time to rewrite a whole strategy.
Kriminal Kamala
Kackling Kamala
So many better pejoratives to couple with Kamala. Trump really has lost several steps since 2016.Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss
There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock
Comment
Comment