Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Wait, is he really going to do that??
    Ah yes, the other standard response. "He may be crazy as hell and a wanna-be fascist/dictator, but don't worry - congress and the constitution will restrain him." Yippee.

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Jeff Lebowski is pro drug dealer!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Ah yes, the other standard response. "He may be crazy as hell and a wanna-be fascist/dictator, but don't worry - congress and the constitution will restrain him." Yippee.
      Well, in this case, I think its a pretty safe bet.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Trump was super pissed when the Central Park 5 didn't get their 'fair but quick' authoritarian execution.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Trump was super pissed when the Central Park 5 didn't get their 'fair but quick' authoritarian execution.
          Exactly!
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Something akin to a radical change in approach doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility if Trump puts his focus on it.

Prosecutors quit amid escalating Justice Dept. fight over Roger Stone’s prison term
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
              Something akin to a radical change in approach doesn't seem out of the realm of possibility if Trump puts his focus on it.

Prosecutors quit amid escalating Justice Dept. fight over Roger Stone’s prison term
              Prosecutors quit Roger Stone case as DOJ backtracks on prison recommendation for Trump ally

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ly/4724145002/

Comment

• House Democrats ask Secret Service for details about its payments to Trump’s company

Officials at President Trump’s company maintain that Trump and the firm do not profit when government officials stay at their properties.

“They stay at our properties for free — meaning, like, cost for housekeeping,” Eric Trump, who runs his father’s company day-to-day, said last year in an interview with Yahoo Finance. He estimated the charge per room was “50 bucks.”

The company also issued a statement to The Post saying: “We charge the U.S. Government simple cost and make zero profit.” It did not explain how it calculates those costs.
                Well that's clearly a lie, as the Secret Service has been charged $650 per room per night at Mar a Largo and $17,000 per month for a cottage at Bedminster.

For shame, Trump's dope of a son making bank because his daddy is the POTUS.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

House Democrats ask Secret Service for details about its payments to Trump’s company

Well that's clearly a lie, as the Secret Service has been charged $650 per room per night at Mar a Largo and $17,000 per month for a cottage at Bedminster.

Yeah, I am guessing he is doing crack and chasing whores like Hunter Biden. Maybe he will make Drumpf a new grandpa too!
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Yeah, I am guessing he is doing crack and chasing whores like his dad. Maybe he will make Drumpf a new grandpa too!
                    FIFY

Comment

• OMG Ted could not have teed up that own any better.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Oh, this make sense...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

House Democrats ask Secret Service for details about its payments to Trump’s company

Honestly - this was the one problem I had with Mitt's removal vote speech. He said that Hunter Biden making money off of his parents' name wasn't illegal, so it was OK. I'm not sure if that means he thinks this is OK or not.

Just to clarify - I wasn't disappointed that Mitt said whatever the Biden's were doing was OK. I was disappointed that he even brought up the Biden's. He didn't need to make any comment on the legalities of their actions. (Actually - Mitt is not a dumb guy - but I thought it was dumb to essentially say that what the Biden's did wasn't illegal, so it didn't matter, and then followed that up by saying that what Trump did wasn't illegal - but didn't have to be illegal in order to be bad enough to be impeachable. I think he set himself up for some "what?!?" responses.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                            Honestly - this was the one problem I had with Mitt's removal vote speech. He said that Hunter Biden making money off of his parents' name wasn't illegal, so it was OK. I'm not sure if that means he thinks this is OK or not.

Just to clarify - I wasn't disappointed that Mitt said whatever the Biden's were doing was OK. I was disappointed that he even brought up the Biden's. He didn't need to make any comment on the legalities of their actions. (Actually - Mitt is not a dumb guy - but I thought it was dumb to essentially say that what the Biden's did wasn't illegal, so it didn't matter, and then followed that up by saying that what Trump did wasn't illegal - but didn't have to be illegal in order to be bad enough to be impeachable. I think he set himself up for some "what?!?" responses.)
                            He did not say it was OK. And his comments about illegality in both cases are factually correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post

I suggest you go back and review Mitt's comments. He brought up the Bidens because he was doing Trump's defense the courtesy of addressing their silly presentations. Otherwise I am sure Mitt wouldn't have gone there.

Sometimes Mitt is too nice. That's why we love him.

Mitt Happens!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                He did not say it was OK. And his comments about illegality in both cases are factually correct.
                                Saying that one person should be removed from office for non-illegal actions while the other should not be removed from office for non-illegal actions is essentially saying that one set of actions was OK while the other was not.

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                I suggest you go back and review Mitt's comments. He brought up the Bidens because he was doing Trump's defense the courtesy of addressing their silly presentations. Otherwise I am sure Mitt wouldn't have gone there.

Sometimes Mitt is too nice. That's why we love him.

Mitt Happens!!!
                                I agree that he was addressing the arguments made by the prosecution and the defense. So I understand why he wanted to bring it up. It just seemed silly to me to dismiss one - because it isn't illegal - but then say that Trump doing it (which also wasn't illegal) was grounds for removal from office. I think he should've taken an approach more along the lines of stating he believed the argument that Trump was requesting an announcement of a Biden investigation for political gain - and not over actual concern related to Biden doing anything illegal.

To be clear - I have no problem with how Mitt voted. None at all. I love him too! . I have voted for Mitt at every opportunity that he's run for office and I've had a vote. I like the guy a lot - and I'll continue to defend him for his vote on the senate trial and vote for him again when he's up for election. I'm just saying I'm not sure that was the best way to approach that particular issue in his speech regarding the senate trial.

Comment

Working...
                                X