Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    WTF Dims...

Lol i can only imagine what fresh hell that bill contains in addition to their oh so generous concession of allowing children to not be orphaned by Customs and Border Protection.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

What would Jesus Hillary do?

I’m not in a position to click on the link, but since you posted it, I assume the next words are “your child doesn’t end up in a cage.” Am I right?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• DSA activists doing their part today to ensure President Trump's re-election.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Lol i can only imagine what fresh hell that bill contains in addition to their oh so generous concession of allowing children to not be orphaned by Customs and Border Protection.
          https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...r-crisis%3famp

"There are so many obstacles to legislation and when the president can do it with his own pen, it makes no sense," Schumer told reporters. "Legislation is not the way to go here when it's so easy for the president to sign it."
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

I’m not in a position to click on the link, but since you posted it, I assume the next words are “your child doesn’t end up in a cage.” Am I right?!
            No, kids are being put in cages... Telemundo is reporting it so it has to be true!

OK, so the picture is from some protest but kids are still being put in cages, dammit!

Edit: The story has a happy ending... the little niño was able to escape from that terrible cage!...

9o0visqe05511.jpg
            Last edited by Uncle Ted; 06-20-2018, 04:44 AM.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.c...r-crisis%3famp

"There are so many obstacles to legislation and when the president can do it with his own pen, it makes no sense," Schumer told reporters. "Legislation is not the way to go here when it's so easy for the president to sign it."

That was awful nice of Chuck to give his approval to Drumpf to create laws by executive order... the GOP'ers never did that for Obama!
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

That was awful nice of Chuck to give his approval to Drumpf to create laws by executive order... the GOP'ers never did that for Obama!
                It’s a perfect example of why Congress has an approval rating of nearly single digits.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Maybe Drumpf could make this happen by executive order (thanks to Chuck!) rather than waiting for congress to make something happen...

SESSIONS TALKING TO LAWMAKERS ABOUT USING DNA TESTS TO VERIFY PARENTS OF IMMIGRANT CHILDREN

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is exploring the possibility of using DNA tests to verify the parentage of illegal alien adults who attempt to cross the southern border with children, Family Research Council President Tony Perkins said in a statement Tuesday after interviewing Sessions on his radio show Washington Watch.

“Sessions is talking to congressional members and is hoping for a legislative fix. The AG wants an immigration policy that is just, fair and enforceable. They talked about making sure that these really are the parents of these kids,” Perkins said.

He continued, “They are looking at how to use DNA tests in the field to verify they are parents and not traffickers. The reality is if American parents put their kids through what these immigrant parents have done to their kids — they would be charged with child abuse.”

Around 12,000 children are currently in the custody of Health and Human Services after entering the United States. According to Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirsten Nielsen, 10,000 of the 12,000 children in the care of HHS arrived in the U.S. as unaccompanied minors.

“We know for a fact that a lot of adults taking children along are not related to them. [They] could be muggers. They could be human traffickers. It’s a very unhealthy dangerous thing and it needs to end. We need to return to a good lawful system,” Sessions told Perkins on his broadcast.
                  [...]
                  http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/19/to...ons-dna-tests/
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Maybe Drumpf could make this happen by executive order (thanks to Chuck!) rather than waiting for congress to make something happen...

Got it. So if they're not related they're traffickers and if they are then they're just terrible parents. It's amazing how good the government is at finding new ways to waste money. Thanks Jeff.

Comment

• This is freaking hillarious. Still nothing about the situation at the border on the front page of Fox, with some old stuff about the IG report trying desperately to get your attention at the top middle of the page. LOL. Also, nice touch by Ann Coulter on the air saying the images of children crying from being separated were just child actors. Stay classy.

http://www.foxnews.com/
                      Last edited by BlueK; 06-20-2018, 07:08 AM.

Comment

• Here's a bright spot in my day!

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000...f-5dfb78760000
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

No, kids are being put in cages... Telemundo is reporting it so it has to be true!

OK, so the picture is from some protest but kids are still being put in cages, dammit!

Edit: The story has a happy ending... the little niño was able to escape from that terrible cage!...

[ATTACH]8854[/ATTACH]
                          Infowars shit. Child actors! Stfu

Comment

Maybe Drumpf could make this happen by executive order (thanks to Chuck!) rather than waiting for congress to make something happen...

Here are some Libertarian sources for you to keep you balanced

https://www.cato.org/

http://reason.com/volokh/2018/06/17/...ustify-forcibl
                            Last edited by BlueK; 06-20-2018, 08:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              This is freaking hillarious. Still nothing about the situation at the border on the front page of Fox, with some old stuff about the IG report trying desperately to get your attention at the top middle of the page. LOL. Also, nice touch by Ann Coulter on the air saying the images of children crying from being separated were just child actors. Stay classy.

http://www.foxnews.com/

Each time I’ve pulled up foxnews yesterday and today (checked yet once each day after each of your rants...and then quickly showered) there were front page articles about the border crisis with one article that had a title somewhat against Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Each time I’ve pulled up foxnews yesterday and today (checked yet once each day after each of your rants...and then quickly showered) there were front page articles about the border crisis with one article that had a title somewhat against Trump.
                                Sorry, maybe mine just wasn't refreshing. I see new stories on there now. Honest mistake. Glad they're covering it.

Trump has a rally in Minnesota tonight. It would seem like him to double and triple down even with Republicans in Congress pushing back. We'll see what happens.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 06-20-2018, 08:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X